A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Uscribe phillipines - dr ireland

Posted: Aug 29, 2011

Can anyone tell me about the police investigation into Uscribe in the Phillipines?Letters from Ireland got into inappropriate hands.What went wrong?

Offshoring our work - makes one wonder

[ In Reply To ..]
Very interesting!! I wonder if that is the same place IDS is sending their work to!!

what when wrong?? TECHNOLOGY - anon2mt NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

India And The Phillipines.
Dec 02, 2009

I forgot to ask this question in my last post: Assuming that most of us are getting 8-10 cpl, what are the Indian and Phillipino MTs getting?  Half?  Less than half?  Also, assuming that the need for MTs will continue somewhat - how long do you all think it will be before all the remaining MTSOs will outsource to India and the Phillipines - for nothing else, but to reduce their MT overhead?? Now I'm really depressed, and I have to start work. Thanks everyone.   ...

Just Lost My Job To The Phillipines! GRRRRRRRRR!
Nov 15, 2010

And it wasnt just me.  It affected several families.  I just dont get it.  ...

Uscribe Anyone?
Nov 28, 2012

nm ...

Uscribe USA
Mar 19, 2015

Am I wrong, or was there an ad on the job wanted board earlier this week by this company?  Was it removed for some reason, or am I dreaminig?  Thanks.  ...

Uscribe-Ustickit
Feb 14, 2011

This iis insulting - 7 and 3 cents per line.  Uscribe can keep looking. ...

Uscribe USA Anyone Work Here?
Feb 21, 2011

Does anyone here work for (or previously worked for) Uscribe USA?  I don't know anything about them and want a real life experience from anyone who has worked with them.  ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On Uscribe?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on Uscribe? They called me out of the blue and wanted to test me. I looked in the archives, but the info there is very limited. ...

Uscribe - Any Feedback?
May 04, 2011

I checked out the board and would like to hear from someone who works for Uscribe.    Are you IC and do they let you work more than your schedule?  Havey you been paid on time?  Thanks for any input. ...

Anyone Had Any Experience With UScribe?
Sep 11, 2012

Anyone had any experience with uScribe?  Good or bad?  Got an offer to work for them. ...

Good Or Bad To Say About Uscribe?
Nov 29, 2013

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about Uscribe? ...

Anyone Has Worked For Uscribe And Get Some Feedback
Jun 01, 2011

Just wanted to see if anyone has worked for Uscribe and get some feedback, what I saw was mixed, thinking of applying, but not sure about this company since I've never heard of them and if they are new, offshore presence, etc. I just want to have plenty of work and be left alone to do my work and make a living and cannot seem to find a company that will offer enough work to make a living wage.  Is that asking the impossible these days in this industry, wondering if I should be a greeter ...

Any Current Info On Uscribe?
May 24, 2012

I'd like to reply to their ad but never heard of them.  I checked the archives - anyone with current info on them?  I actually live in Sebring - never knew they were here.  ...

Wondering About Information On Uscribe
Jun 20, 2012

Wondering about information on Uscribe.  They type for doctors in the UK, apparently?  Anyone work for them or heard anything about them that would like to give some info?  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Response Or Hiring From Uscribe?
Jul 18, 2012

Keep seeing their ads.  Sent them resume but never heard back.  Just wondering if anyone has. ...

Anyone With Current Info On Uscribe? Sm
Jan 06, 2015

They're located where I live and I could use a part-time job to supplement my current one especially with the new pay plan. From what I found in the archives, doesn't sound very good. ...

Anyone Currently Working For Uscribe On This Ireland/UK Account?
May 18, 2011

Anyone currently working for Uscribe on this Ireland/UK account?  I am and for 8 cpl these people are dreaming and they don't give you your line count until the end of the pay period so you have no idea how much money you are making on a daily basis.  They are nice people, and the operations manager is one of the nicest ones I've come across.  Was at Fast Chart and many talk about over staffed! And they could care less if you run out of work they just ignore your e-mails. I am ge ...

Uscribe - Good/Bad - Didn't Find Anything In Archives
Feb 14, 2011

Would appreciate any info. ...

InScribe And UScribe..3cpl And Dragon (Nuance) For Increased Productivity?
Jul 13, 2012

These are the jobs we have to choose from with low pay and then this Dragon program is Nuance Dragon.  Isn't this VR which is again Nuance taking over everywhere?  Google Nuance and they say the Dragon program which is from India, and most hospitals now are going to this program and we get 3 cents.  Good sales pitches. ...