A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nonpayment - Reba

Posted: Sep 22, 2014

Superior Court Reporting

Nonpayment for services rendered. What to do when you don't get paid. It has been 90 days.  Watch.

nonpayment - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
At the top of the Company board is a place to post for wage disputes, maybe she could help you.

I think that was from previous person who ran this board and lost it. - Do moderators contact company now?

[ In Reply To ..]
Doubt it. They cannot represent themselves as board "owner" and doubt the real owner would step up from where he sits.

did it change hands again? - recently

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought the moderators simply disappeared but since I had a post removed because I said George Bush in a post on the main board I guess someone is still behind the curtain.

I didn't know moderator/owner had changed again - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
but then I don't come here every day and may have missed it. Since that Wages Dispute post is still at top of the Company Board, I assumed it was still the same. I remember her helping a couple of people with nonpayment I think couple of years ago.

You can take all your documentation and fill out a form - with your local small claims court, minimal fee, o

[ In Reply To ..]
contact the BBB and they will contact the company for their side of the story - that usually gets them becsuae the complains are made VERY public, and your company will not want that.

What I would do and - quickly

[ In Reply To ..]
Contact your state's wage and labor board ASAP. While a lot of transcribers are classied as ICs, technically under the IRS guidelines we are statutory employees. My husband use to be a trucker and was paid per diem, plus travel expenses and the truck owner paid for the fuel and provided the truck. Even tho owner said he was IC, the State wage and labor board disagreed and got us even more money than what we thought we were owed. Good luck.

Similar Messages:

TTD--Nonpayment
Aug 23, 2012

*** breeched the contract by not paying. She is a thief. She stole your services and now refuses to pay for them. The client paid her...what makes her think she does not have to pay you? Contact the client, contact SGS and let them know what she did to you. Who cares if you breech the contract now. She is not responding, but I am sure the clients or SGS would respond. After all, if something is said about you breeching contract for contacting the clients or SGS...all you can say is that you ...

TTD Nonpayment
Sep 25, 2012

Did anyone get paid from TTD by chance? The owner never picks up the phone nor replies to any mail. She owes me thousands of $. Can anyone advise ...

Nonpayment By An MTSO
Jan 03, 2010

How does one go about collecting money from a small MTSO who still owes me $1,049 for transcription I had done for them?  I quit working for them in May 2009 when I hadn't received payment.  I sent them several e-mails and they did pay me some of the money owed me.  Originally they owed me $2,049; paid me with one check for $500, then two more checks for $200 each, which were sent to me every few months in between.  They kept telling me they would pay me off the com ...

KEYSTROKES NONPAYMENT
Jun 10, 2011

Anyone else have difficulty getting the money owed them by KS after they left the company?  I even provided them with my documentation of production and now no one will return my calls/emails. ...

Payment/nonpayment For Services
Apr 27, 2011

I have a signed contact with a company as of 3/15/2011 according to the contact payment for services is to be made within 5 business day of receipt of the invoices.  I have done work for them, I have submitted my invoices to them for payment.  My first invoice was dated 3/17/2011, payment was posted to my Paypal account and then canceled the day it was to be released.  I continued to do work for her giving the benefit of the doubt but here is is almost a month later and I can' ...

ATSI Nonpayment Of Wages
Aug 13, 2011

This is just a warning message to hopefully prevent other MTs from going through my experience.  ATSI still owes me three paychecks, which were repeatedly promised to be paid day after day, week after week, then we were informed they legally had to pay by August the 8th.  Most of us have still not been paid.  I just learned that David Shepherd and his wife, Terry, also control M T World.  I am now employed elsewhere, but it will take months to undo the damage this company did ...

MTSO Nonpayment List-TTD
Sep 26, 2012

I am curious why The Transcription Doctors are not on the nonpayment list.  I am owed money from them as are many others.   ...

How Long Would You Give An MTSO Before You Sue For Nonpayment? Sm
Apr 30, 2013

I am still owed for work done in March. She says she cannot give a definite time as to when this money will be paid to us (I am not the only one she owes). As my bank account grows smaller, so does my level of patience. ...

ATSI Listed On New NonPayment MTSO List -- SM
Aug 11, 2011

Unfortunately, after working with ATSI's CEO (David Shepherd), this MTSO still has not paid outstanding wages and/or contract debts to MTs and other MT-related staff. Please note the new MTSO NonPayment List posted at the top of the Company board.  Posts discussing wage disputes with any MTSO that is currently on this list will not be removed.  If/when the wage debt(s) are satisified, the wage dispute guidelines for MTStars will be reinforced. If you have any questions about p ...

ATSI Listed On New MTSO NonPayment List -- SM
Aug 11, 2011

Unfortunately, after working with ATSI's CEO (David Shepherd), this MTSO still has not paid outstanding wages and/or contract debts to MTs and other MT-related staff. Please note the new MTSO NonPayment List posted at the top of the Company board.  Posts discussing wage disputes with any MTSO that is currently on this list will not be removed.  If/when the wage debt(s) are satisified, the wage dispute guidelines for MTStars will be reinforced. If you have any questions about p ...