A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can you give the supervisors a new excuse for Christmas? - Just venting

Posted: Dec 12, 2009

Sick of hearing the whinny cry of I haven't even had a shower yet or I am trying to get into the shower (5 p.m. or later).  Did anyone tell them that they can get up 10 minutes earlier and take care of essentials rather than make me listen to how bad they stink?  

I dont care if I stink. Im joined at the hip to my desk - at home, work 7 days/week, so -

[ In Reply To ..]
who's gonna know, or even care if I take a shower? On what I make, if I don't have to use the hot water that often, it saves money. I'll shower if and when the opportunity to escape from MT slavery and join the living for a day should happen to come up.

we all have pet peeves, hun. NM - mt

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

I Wonder If I Can Give SoftScript The Same Excuse For Not Working That They Gave Me Sm
Feb 18, 2011

when there was no work ... how about, "it is too sunny  to work?"  LOL   They are still running the ad portraying outsourcing as evil.  You'd think they would know the difference between outsourcing and offshoring. A few more days and it will not be my issue anymore ........ ...

Does Nuance Give Out Christmas
Dec 15, 2013

...or should I say Holiday bonuses? ...

Just Curious: Does ANY Company Out There Give Christmas Gifts Anymore?
Dec 18, 2012

OTI doesn't anymore. :o( ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS And HAPPY NEW YEAR To All !!!! And To Those Who Do Not Celebrate Christmas
Dec 23, 2014

BEST WISHES for the holidays ...

I Just Watched The Old Christmas Special "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"
Jan 05, 2015

NTS (Nuance) who stole Christmas.....My version......We all know the tune, replace The Grinch with NTS (fits better sound-wise)...NTS = Nuance... You're a mean one, NTS.... You really are a heel You're a Monster, NTS.... You're heart's an empty hole You're brain is full of spiders, You've got garlic in your soul, NTS......(drag it out here!) I wouldn't touch you with a......39-1/2-foot pole !!!!! You're a foul one, NTS... You're a nasty wasty ...

Let Us Be Civil To Our Supervisors
Feb 03, 2010

I think our supervisors are in the same boat with us.  However, to keep their jobs, they have to color their communications to staff (us)  in the manner stipulated by the company.  It might seem stiff, uncaring and absolutely contrary to the personality they present to the world, but they are trying to keep their jobs.  After us, our immediate supers are the low men on the totem pole and I believe they take a beating.  I can tell that by how often my supervisors change.& ...

Anyone Know If Imedx Supervisors Have Email Yet? (sm)
Apr 08, 2015

I do, but have received none since the first day I got it fixed.  Is everyone up and running?  Seems kind of strange.  I've sent some but not sure if they are being received. ...

List Of Managers/supervisors In North
Feb 09, 2010

Where in MQ Central do I find the supervisors/managers in North region?  I can't find it --- guess I'm looking in the wrong place.  Anyone know?  TIA. ...

Does Superior Global Have The Worst Supervisors And QAs? 
Mar 05, 2010

If it just me, or does Superior Global have the worst Supervisors and QAs?  They all send feedback like crazy, no one is on the same page, they can't keep track of what is going on, beg people to work and pay them NOTHING.  I have never seen anything like this.   Who set this mess up?   Bad Bad Bad!   They need some people who know what they are doing.   The emails begging people to work crack me up.  "Thank you for all you do."  Thanks for that little sentence of appreciation ...

Nuance...are Incompetent Supervisors A Problem For Anyone Else?
Oct 03, 2011

I have been working for Nuance for about four months now. From day one, I have trouble with supervisors and communication as well as stupidity!! It took me THREE WEEKS to get completely trained for ONE ACCOUNT so i could start working. During that time, for 1-1/2 weeks, I was communicating with a person who I was initially told to be my supervisor to find out 1-1/2 weeks later after she finally emailed me back that she was not my supervisor as the account that I had been hired to work on ha ...

Supervisors Can Make Your Life A Living
Nov 19, 2012

I have known this for all the years that I have been in this business, but unfortunately I came face to face, so to speak, with this problem again recently.  I stated a point to my supervisor by e-mail, and very nicely, about some technical difficulties I was having, and no matter how I would explain it, she did not understand what I said.  Even the tech told her that it was not due to my computer, but the connection I had.  She said she would call me, and I said I would look ...

Would They Let Us Use The Excuse
Jun 07, 2012

New Excuse For
Apr 26, 2013

it's Wednesday.  Work is always low on Wednesday.  Time to move on.   ...

Excuse Me??
Sep 21, 2014

DICTATED: Chronic tonsillitis. VR: Base of tongue mass. It was clear as a bell. Sad that our pay was cut for this. ...

The Companies Who Recruit For Full-time IC's, Especially IC Supervisors.
Jan 14, 2010

If IC's are supposed to be available for other jobs, then aren't these companies just hiring for IC's as a way to avoid paying employee benefits?  How do they get away with this?  I'm disgusted when I see all the job openings specifically wanting IC's.  It seems abusive to me.   ...

Now I Know Why People Post Questions On The Boards Rather Than Ask Supervisors
Jan 18, 2010

The original company I worked for was sold to a big company and I had loads of unanswered questions.  I would call supervisor or someone who had been in contact with the peeps from my old company and ask away.  Now I find out I have been labeled a troublemaker because I ask too many questions.  I guess I would have been wiser to just come on this board and fire away with complaints, questions or anything else I wanted to know.  I know my future is gone now where I am. &n ...

Excuse Me Nuance/WMX Possible Changes
Dec 02, 2011

Maybe before it is too late you should re think why WMX is still offering (to date) their production based incentive plan to new hires and why you (as WMX owners?) differ with your bonus plan based on quality. Is it true that some of these QA scores for bonus are scored with your employees in INDIA? After all we know you realize that WMX was a very good MTSO. That's why our WMX CEO (now your appointed VP over all transcription) was always so proud of  our companies ratin ...

Excuse Us; Our Expertise Is Showing.
Feb 06, 2012

Just did a VR report where in the lab section, the VR cut off the first bit, but I'll bet most of you could fill in what was missing from context and by just knowing what should be there FROM EXPERIENCE. LABORATORY DATA: _____ 3.5, hemoglobin 9.8, platelets 229.  I think that warrants being paid at least our regular, LOUSY, depreciated rate of 8 bloody cents a line instead of HALF of that.   ...

3 Days/Doctor's Excuse Question
Nov 29, 2011

Last summer my group in the north received an email stating if you are out of work due to being sick for 3 days that HR is requesting a doctor's excuse.  I was wondering if the rest of you have heard this also.  Can't seem to find it on MQ Central.  I missed 3 1/2 days once a few years back but never that many since so I was just wondering if any of you know.  I guess it would not surprise me as they treat us like "real" workers now. TIA ...

My Sista MTs. Get Ready For The New Excuse For Low Volume.
Feb 07, 2013

if you acct is in the southwest, all volumes will be low because of that winter storm ...

Weather Can't Be The Excuse For Low Work At Landmark
Mar 22, 2014

This is the fifth month of getting the "bad weather" excuse at Landmark for low work.  This just isn't going to cut it anymore.  My account used to be slammed with work at night and on the weekends.  Five months in a row now, barely anything there.  How is everyone elses work load there? ...

Excuse Me, Back To Company Board Business. Any Info On All Physician's Trans?
Apr 25, 2012

TIA!   ...

For Those Who Defended OTI With The "end Of Pay Period" Excuse, Sm
Feb 01, 2013

It is now the day after the pay period ended and I am out of work at 5:25 a.m. But ....... they didn't overhire or overstaff, and they truly care about those of us who have been with the account from the beginning, working every weekend and every holiday. ...

My Christmas Wish
Dec 16, 2009

I am actively looking for another job and my Christmas wish is the day I get to say                 MQ take this sorry excuse for a job and shove it                                    I QUIT ...

Christmas
Dec 21, 2009

All of these people on here complaining about whether or not they are getting a Christmas bonus need to get a grip!  I would be extremely happy if the company I work for (or did at least until Friday when I quit) would just send my freaking paycheck!  Sorry, you guys, this has really put a damper on my Christmas spirit because I have done the job, worked my fingers to the bone and now can't get paid for it. ...

Did Anyone Ask For Christmas Off Yet?
Nov 29, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone requested Christmas off yet? I tried to request it the other day and it wouldn't let me??? It kind of has me worried. ...

All I Want For Christmas . . .
Dec 18, 2014

Please let me go back to accounts I am familiar  with.  I can't get any lines with this junk.  Or, maybe that is the reasoning. ...

Did QC Get Off For Christmas?
Dec 29, 2014

I noticed that none of the jobs I submitted to last week are in FIESA yet.  Did QC get off last week?  I thought they followed the same OOW procedures the MLS do (if there's work and you are scheduled, you work, if there isn't any work, you flex or don't work). ...

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :)
Dec 21, 2009

have a great one!! Abby ...

My Christmas Gift
Dec 22, 2009

First, I hope those of you who need to hear this will.  I am not by any means saying what I am to hurt anyones feelings, to be mean, to start a ruckus, as a means of causing some to say hateful things, or to seem "better than."  This, however, is something that those of you looking for work and unable to find a position, need to hear. I recently had an opening for a transcriptionist for my very small buisness and recieved many, many resumes.  Some were wonderful and I wish I coul ...