A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Annoying! - leximomma

Posted: Jun 20, 2014

Mr. Dictator: You do not need to repeat your name and spell it twice, dictate the patient's name and spell it twice, along with repeating the MR# twice before dictating your procedure, then do it all over again at the end of the procedure! Geez, I get it.. Last job of the day, thank goodness!

I also don't need you to spell - Lasix ... BUT

[ In Reply To ..]
Would it kill you to let me know which of the half-dozen ways there are to spell "Joanne" this particular patient uses?

Thanks, Man!

More annoying, e.g... - Toni

[ In Reply To ..]
Qenadlgyenazanna Smith. S-M-I-T-H.

Thank you - susankay

[ In Reply To ..]
I've had a harried morning - you made me smile and nod, knowing I'm not alone...

Dictator: Send a copy to Dr. Smith - NYMT

[ In Reply To ..]
10,000 Dr. Smiths here. They want us to guess?

Similar Messages:

OMG! This May Just Be The Most Annoying Thing
Oct 20, 2010

that I have had in a dictation, and I am sure that the dictator (PA-C)  is annoyed as well.  It's always annoying when she chitty-chats with the "girls in the office" while dictating, but in this dictation, one of the girls is mocking back everything the dictator says and continues to do so, after a little chuckle from dictator each time, to the point where the dictator finally has to tell her that this is important, it is for an attorney and she cannot mess it up.  ...

Can We Please Be Done With The Annoying Snowflakes?
Dec 05, 2012

x ...

I Find It Annoying - Sm
Sep 19, 2013

I find it extremely annoying when finally I start to feel like I have enough work on a daily basis for a several-week stretch only to find the account manager has decided to "rearrange the pools" and put more MTs to a pool with fewer docs in the pool.  When I E-mail my account manager and ask for more work, my E-mails go unanswered.  So I bite the bullet, go with the flow, play the "sit-and-wait" game, and when I get new resident dictating for an attending and have to send the job to Q ...

Can We Possibly Get Rid Of The Annoying WalMart Ad....
Aug 06, 2013

.....that "follows" us? ...

Super Annoying....fiesa
Jul 02, 2014

It seems lately I have had a lot of corrections where they are removing what I have typed and marking as [UNCLEAR].  I am not getting dinged, but the reason this is bothering me so much is because they are doctors I am familiar with and know what they say.  It's not like a skip is happening and I'm adding in something. There are dictating, not always the best dictations, but because I'm familiar with them I know what it is. Makes me feel like I don't know what I� ...

Annoying Ding Sound
Jan 15, 2015

Silly question--just got a new monitor and now have this "ding" sound on finishing a chart.  Can't remember how to remove it.  Any ideas? ...

Shorthand Annoying Glitch
Feb 09, 2015

Hi.....using Dell, windows 7 pc, word 2013, and shorthand.    I like the feature on shorthand that you can check so that it uses the clipboard to dump shorthand entries into the text field on word 2013.  I  have some really long templates and when I use this form of text transfer (clipboard) on shorthand, it almost immediately dumps the template into my report.   BUT, then a glitch occurs on all other entries.  for instanct I have   pt for patient  a ...

I HATE OP NOTES. SURGEONS ARE VERY ANNOYING TO
Jan 26, 2010

LISTEN TO.  THEY RATTLE NINETY TO NOTHING THROUGH AN OPERATIVE REPORT.  JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY THE SAME THINGS EVERY TIME DOES NOT MEAN THE SAME PERSON ALWAYS GETS THAT TRANSCRIPTION AND AUTOMATICALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE SAYING.  THEY NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND REALIZE THERE IS A REAL PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THAT STUPID MACHINE THEY'RE TALKING INTO.  RUDE, RUDE, RUDE.  THAT'S ABSOLUTELY ALL YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!! ...

Do You Ever Find Some Dictator Voices So Annoying
Jan 11, 2015

The ones who stutter, or lisp (both of which I despise), or sound like they're whispering through locked lips.  Some days it's so strange it fascinates me more than annoys me.  ...

How To Turn Off The Annoying Loud "ding Sound"at End Of Dictation/spell Check.
Nov 22, 2011

I thought there was a way to make that annoying ding sound at the end of the dictation when spell check is complete to sound softer.  I have Windows XP.  I keep looking in the control panel but it does not seem familiar to me as to the way I used to do it.  In some reports if the dictator talks low and then when you reach the end it blasts out my eardrum.  TIA. ...

Annoying "corrections."
Jan 05, 2014

I had a fairly short note that was easy - and correct - except for a couple of lab terms I wasn't sure of because the dictator slurred over them.  Wanting the report to be correct, I submitted it to QA in the hope that the "smarter" QA person would hear the lab terms and fill them in.  Ha!  She didn't know either, but instead went through and "corrected" things that didn't need correcting, I'm sure in order to justify her job.   No more will ...