A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I see Proscript has an add for VR editor s/m - mt52

Posted: Jun 05, 2012

I have been running out of work for about the last month now. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't run out of work, but...... - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
I am curious about the assistant director leaving. I hope that's not a bad sign. I have been very happy with ProScript.

Similar Messages:

MT To Editor
Feb 16, 2010

After over 21 years being an MT, I am burnt out and want to try something different.  Is there, in fact, anyone that will hire an MT without editing experience and train them ???? ...

EXT/editor?
Mar 28, 2010

Just wondering if this is a good VR platform?  Thinking of applying to a company that uses this.  Any information would be appreciated.  I hate the thought of going to VR but that is all the jobs that are out there and I need a job.  My previous employer just lost the account that I was working on. ...

ASR Editor
Sep 11, 2010

I know this is not the place to look for positive answers, but I am going to try anyway.  Worked for MQ years ago, but hated the punching in thing.  I have tested with them recently, as I want to get into the field of voice recognition editing.  Can anybody tell me about the part-time requirements, benefits, and the average line rate for editing?  How much of your time is editing and how much is doing actual typing?  What are the line requirements, and what happens if yo ...

QC Editor
May 06, 2011

Is anybody really making anything doing editing of work that somes from India.  I was offered 5 cents to do it and was wondering if that was good.  I have heard that the fixing of them reports are sometimes worse than the VR.  I strongly feel it should be kept here personally.  Any input would help in my decision.  ...

Editor
Aug 26, 2011

I wonder how hard it is to be an editor.  I checked transcriptionists work for years when I was inhouse.  I figured I could do it. ...

Proscript Anyone??
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone have any current information and/or experience with this company? Good, bad, ugly, IC/employee, line rate, environment, etc. Thanks!! ...

Go To ProScript?
Jan 27, 2013

I'm thinking of leaving a company for ProScript....any thoughts? ...

Proscript Anyone?
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking of applying at Proscript.  Can anyone tell me the pay, benefits, QA, etc?  Also, I am planning on working night shift, so do they run out of work often at night or is the work plentiful and is there a night shift diff?  TIA. ...

Old W2 From PROSCRIPT?
Apr 07, 2014

Does anyone have an old W2 from PROSCRIPT? Trying to locate their employer ID number for old taxes. ...

Proscript Pay
Aug 30, 2014

Does anyone know the current rate of pay for Proscript?  Thanks in advance. ...

Editor Or Transcriptionist?
Oct 11, 2009

What do most people like, editing or transcribing? Just curious. ...

Proscript Any Info?
Jan 04, 2010

Anyone know anything about Proscript?  Was this once a company called Interpro?  Need info as soon as you can and thanks!!!  ...

Still Happy At ProScript?
Feb 12, 2010

Is there anybody that is still happy at ProScript? ...

Proscript - Any Of You Out There That Work For PS?
Mar 11, 2010

I recently went to work with Proscript after 9 years of hell at Spheris and 1 year of the same thing with Medquist and I love it.  I have a great hospital, great supervisor and flexilbility.  I do work evenings though and that is my choice.  The system is pretty decent.  I can see a few things I would like to change, but for the most part, it's not bad.  Money, (are we getting paid for this?), seems about the same, but I am still learning the account, so I don't feel I am up to sp ...

Information About ProScript?
May 09, 2010

Anyone have any information about ProScript? ...

Anyone Work For Proscript And Do You Have A Second Job SM
May 14, 2010

If so, where, I run out of work continuously. I'm not bashing anyone, just dont think I should keep all my eggs in one basket and would like to see what others have done. Thanks. ...

Proscript - Warning!
Jul 13, 2010

This is for anyone thinking of going to work for Proscript (I understand that they are advertising):   This is NOT the Proscript that was a great, great company to work for some years ago.  That crew was the old ddi crew and they brought the ddi corporate culture with them:  Fair to clients, fair to employees, and they valued their employees equally with their clients.  They would attempt to work with an MT to see how to get any problems resolved.  &n ...

Editor Jobs
Aug 03, 2010

I was wondering if anyone knew of any entry level editor jobs. I do have about 6 months of experience, but I am not sure where to look for a editor job online. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great! Thanks Julie ...

Does Anyone Work For Proscript?
Aug 05, 2010

Does anyone work for Proscript?  I read where they were hiring, but I also heard they have no work, once you start working for them.  Just wondering if I should waste my time with another disappointing company, that offers so much and delivers so little and we are hung out to dry. ...

Wondering About Editor Pay
Aug 06, 2010

Just wondering if anyone here does any transcription editing and if they do, how much they make.  sadly this was the only job i could find. ...

Anyone Know Anything About ProScript? Just Curious
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't heard much about them. ...

Proscript Documentation
Sep 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Proscript Documentation is the same company as Proscript?  I once worked for Proscript and I just applied at Proscript Documentation and took their test and realized it was the same account I worked on with the other PS.  Are they related?  I know Proscript does overflow work and I am wondering if they are a subsidiary of PS Documentation.  ...

ProScript Is A Sweatshop.
Oct 10, 2010

nm ...

ProScript Time Off?
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there! I just recently was hired with ProScript and am going to be starting this coming week. I didn't ask about how time off works there, so I am wondering if anybody that works for ProScript can help me out with information on how it works? I know that since you are a "statutory employee" they don't give you a set set schedule but I was just wondering like if you were going on a vacation or something are they generally willing to give you a week off or something like that? Really ...

Are You A VR Editor...or VR Proofreader?
May 05, 2011

I'm not talking about the official proofreader positions that people hire in as.  I'm talking about VR "editing" - meaning, when you get those reports where VR does what it's supposed to, and you only need to add 1 comma, for instance, in the entire report - and you are zipping along at the 300-400 lph you were promised, as justification for the 50% pay cut on switch to VR...isn't that actually proofreading?? ...but what about those OTHER reports...the ones that re ...

Can Anyone Who Works At Proscript Tell Me
Sep 17, 2011

what their platform is like?  I was told it is like DQS.  I am just hoping it is very user friendly. ...

Isn't This Payday For Proscript?
Oct 11, 2011

I just started, but the date I got was today for payday, yet it is not in my bank.  They told me I do not have to wait for direct deposit, that it is right off the bat (rather than waiting the usual two checks or so with any other place).  Just wondering if I should make a stink if it really is payday since nothing was deposited.  I wonder if it is because yesterday was a holiday. ...

Proscript Out Of Clearwater?
Nov 11, 2011

Anyone out there work for Proscript out of Clearwater?  I used to work there years' ago and it was a good place to work.  I think they have had a restructure some time ago, but never see anything about them on the board.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

First Job As Editor...I Am In Shock!
Apr 10, 2012

The reports I am reviewing are unbelievable!  It would be easier to have transcribed them myself.  Obviously, these reports were not transcribed by American MTs.  It has been a jaw-dropping experience so far!   ...

Letter To The Editor
May 23, 2012

Medical Transcriptionist Week began May 20th to recognize MTs over a week. The theme this year: Patient Safety. MTs across the country are transcribing medical records and are dedicated to being a 1st-line defense against errors that can negatively and sometimes fatally affect you as a patient - physicians make mistakes. MTs ensure those errors do not end up in your Electronic Medical Record.  Healthcare consumers are you aware that local hospitals are outsourcing their work to what are kno ...