A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Proscript or TTS? Been offered both. - Thanks. nm

Posted: Nov 08, 2013

x

Proscript - Lally

[ In Reply To ..]
I would not go with Proscript. You will not make money. The co. does not pay for headers and you will spend a lot of time fixing reports because the VR does not learn - ever. QA makes a lot of mistakes but will ding you for nothing. It would be quicker to type the entire report. So, you will end up making very, very little. The pay is on time and that is the ONLY positive with this company.

I don't know about TTS, but I wouldn't do Proscript! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Proscript you will never, ever make money. Just when you start to THINK you can MAYBE get up over minimum wage, they ding you like crazy, tell you to slow down and you make less again. I don't think I even got up to minimum wage before I quit.

Thanks for the responses. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Wow!! I Was Just Offered 2 Cpl To QA!!
Jan 20, 2010

Why dont they just start asking us to work for free!  At that rate I dont even think you make minimum wage!  This is obviously not even because of outsourcing.  I think what has happened is that a lot of work has gone overseas, but the remaining work that the transcription companies are getting is still paying a half-ways decent rate but they have taken a small cut to keep them.  Then they turn around and pay NOTHING to get it transcribed so the people running the companies a ...

Did Anyone Get Offered The Job For QTS?
Jul 13, 2012

Just wondering if anyone got the job offer from QTS? They sent me questions and answered my question and that was it. Thanks. ...

I Was Offered
Nov 08, 2014

Farewell Nuance.  My only regret is not taking this step sooner.  ...

Proscript Anyone??
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone have any current information and/or experience with this company? Good, bad, ugly, IC/employee, line rate, environment, etc. Thanks!! ...

Go To ProScript?
Jan 27, 2013

I'm thinking of leaving a company for ProScript....any thoughts? ...

Proscript Anyone?
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking of applying at Proscript.  Can anyone tell me the pay, benefits, QA, etc?  Also, I am planning on working night shift, so do they run out of work often at night or is the work plentiful and is there a night shift diff?  TIA. ...

Old W2 From PROSCRIPT?
Apr 07, 2014

Does anyone have an old W2 from PROSCRIPT? Trying to locate their employer ID number for old taxes. ...

Proscript Pay
Aug 30, 2014

Does anyone know the current rate of pay for Proscript?  Thanks in advance. ...

Offered Job At Softscript
Jun 28, 2010

offered job at Softscript; anyone familiar with this company? ...

OT Was Offered Yesterday
May 18, 2010

x ...

Offered A Job By VMR-Transfer
May 18, 2010

I am one of the people who received a contract and was offered a job by VMR-Transfer, but when I called and emailed about hrs/lines/days required, my messages were never returned. I know there was a thread about this previously as many other people had the same problem. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually started working for them yet and if this really is a legitimate company. Thanks ...

Would Any Of You Take A Buyout From MQ If Offered?
Jun 20, 2010

In past months I have read on this board, with dismay, so many posts about long-time MQ MTs/MEs failing consecutive audits, and eventually being discharged. I think it is a major coincidence that so many employees are suddenly and consistently failing to meet the same quality standards they always met. I think it’s a flimsy contrivance to get rid of the more highly paid employees and replace them with cheaper newbies while avoiding an age discrimination actions because those higher-paid pe ...

Offered Job With Transtech
Jul 20, 2011

Is ANYone happy there? ...

Just Offered Position Of CCM
Oct 04, 2011

I'm certainly uncertain of taking such a position.  Is there anyone out there who has been/is a CCM and can tell me what it's like...pay, stress, pay, hours, pay, etc.  TIA ...

New Service Offered
May 21, 2012

psychiatrist at Wal-Mart for depression.   ...

Job Positions Offered
Jul 20, 2012

Which job position is more profitable MT/ME or Quality Analyst?  Does Quality Analyst ever run out of work?  Are both paid on production?  Pondering a position with M*Modal. I qualify for both positions is all I have been told thus far--have not really inquired further. ...

Overtime Being Offered
Aug 12, 2014

There goes our weekend line count.  ...

Sheesh - First OT Offered And Now NJA - Anyone Else?
Sep 14, 2014

x ...

Again... OOW Due To OT Offered Yesterday
Jan 27, 2015

We were out of TAT once last week and since then if there are more than 2 (well maybe I am exaggerating here) jobs in the pools they open up OT.  Everyone needs to make money, so of course many of us come in and work.  Understandable.  But TSMs need to cut it off at some point so we don't wind up with nothing in the morning and slow, slow, slow to build up during the day once it is cleaned out at night.  They want you to come back in early afternoon and make up ...

Proscript Any Info?
Jan 04, 2010

Anyone know anything about Proscript?  Was this once a company called Interpro?  Need info as soon as you can and thanks!!!  ...

Still Happy At ProScript?
Feb 12, 2010

Is there anybody that is still happy at ProScript? ...

Proscript - Any Of You Out There That Work For PS?
Mar 11, 2010

I recently went to work with Proscript after 9 years of hell at Spheris and 1 year of the same thing with Medquist and I love it.  I have a great hospital, great supervisor and flexilbility.  I do work evenings though and that is my choice.  The system is pretty decent.  I can see a few things I would like to change, but for the most part, it's not bad.  Money, (are we getting paid for this?), seems about the same, but I am still learning the account, so I don't feel I am up to sp ...

Information About ProScript?
May 09, 2010

Anyone have any information about ProScript? ...

Anyone Work For Proscript And Do You Have A Second Job SM
May 14, 2010

If so, where, I run out of work continuously. I'm not bashing anyone, just dont think I should keep all my eggs in one basket and would like to see what others have done. Thanks. ...

Proscript - Warning!
Jul 13, 2010

This is for anyone thinking of going to work for Proscript (I understand that they are advertising):   This is NOT the Proscript that was a great, great company to work for some years ago.  That crew was the old ddi crew and they brought the ddi corporate culture with them:  Fair to clients, fair to employees, and they valued their employees equally with their clients.  They would attempt to work with an MT to see how to get any problems resolved.  &n ...

Does Anyone Work For Proscript?
Aug 05, 2010

Does anyone work for Proscript?  I read where they were hiring, but I also heard they have no work, once you start working for them.  Just wondering if I should waste my time with another disappointing company, that offers so much and delivers so little and we are hung out to dry. ...

Anyone Know Anything About ProScript? Just Curious
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't heard much about them. ...

Proscript Documentation
Sep 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Proscript Documentation is the same company as Proscript?  I once worked for Proscript and I just applied at Proscript Documentation and took their test and realized it was the same account I worked on with the other PS.  Are they related?  I know Proscript does overflow work and I am wondering if they are a subsidiary of PS Documentation.  ...

ProScript Is A Sweatshop.
Oct 10, 2010

nm ...

ProScript Time Off?
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there! I just recently was hired with ProScript and am going to be starting this coming week. I didn't ask about how time off works there, so I am wondering if anybody that works for ProScript can help me out with information on how it works? I know that since you are a "statutory employee" they don't give you a set set schedule but I was just wondering like if you were going on a vacation or something are they generally willing to give you a week off or something like that? Really ...