A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

idea what oracle pays? - maxmom

Posted: Feb 08, 2012

does anyone have an idea what oracle pays? line/hour/page? 

See message - OTIer

[ In Reply To ..]
It depends a lot on the account you get. Some accounts pay only 7.5 cpl and some as high as 9 cpl. (those are few and far between). I believe they are starting new ICs at from 7.5 to 8.5 cpl.

stay away from Oracle - happy

[ In Reply To ..]
they pay as little as they can get away with. They make promises they NEVER, EVER keep. I finally got rid of them and have never been happier! They are EVIL!!!

Similar Messages:

W2 Pays
Jun 07, 2010

If you work for spheris and do both piece rate and speech recognition do you get seperate pays for each and w2s? ...

Who Pays 5 Or 6 Cpl For VR/SR?
Oct 20, 2010

I keep reading posts about companies that pay 5 or 6 cpl for VR but where are these companies posting their job ads?  I have 13 years of experience as an MT and my hands are sore and ache with all of the straight typing.  I would love to make 5 or 6 cpl for VR not 3 or 4 cpl for VR!!!!!!  Email me the names of these companies if your afraid to put them on the board, I don't mind !  ...

TTD Pays Only 0.03 For VR?! What?!
Jul 05, 2012

So if they have horrible accounts and you can edit only 250 lines an hour then you're making $7.50 an hour? Or even 300 lines an hour then you're making 9 bucks an hour?  Is this a joke?! ...

Does Anyone Know If OSi Pays For Training?sm
Jan 29, 2011

and if so, how much and for how long?  Also, any negative or positive comments about the company would be great, too.  Thanks!  ...

Wow - Apparently MQ Pays Well, Too!
May 14, 2011

http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/paywatch/ceou/database.cfm?tkr=MEDQ&pg=6 CEO Pay Database Peter MasanottiPresident and Chief Executive Officer MEDQUIST INC (MEDQ)Headquarters: MOUNT LAUREL, NJBusiness Services 2009 Compensation   2009     Salary $500,000 Bonus $0 Value of Stock Awards $0 Value of Option Awards $0 Non-Equity Incentive Plan Compensation $700,000 Change in Pension Value and Deferred Compensati ...

Persistence Pays
Aug 15, 2011

To all you are wondering if it can happen.  Yes, it can and it did for me.  I was just hired for my first coding job!!!  I am only half way through my AHIMA coding course but I have 20 years of acute care transcription experience.  I applied for every job that came up even if I did not meet the requirements.  Only a few responded, but that is okay.  It only takes one.  I was really surprised that I even was offered the chance to test.  My first test was a ...

Is There A Company Who Pays More Than 0.085 Cpl
Sep 22, 2012

Still cannot see which Transcription company pays the best.  No one wants to say.  Is there a company who pays more than 0.085 cpl? ...

Check Out This Ad, If You Think VR Pays Low.
Jan 14, 2013

http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=0f5077fb6e43f827&q=transcriptionist&tk=17grulpri069g0c3&from=ja&alid=1a4a919d4738efdf&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts ...

Temp Job That Pays Well
Aug 19, 2013

I was hired as a recruiter for a large cancer nonprofit that holds walk-a-thons. It is a 3-month temporary position and I was allowed to choose the hours, anywhere from 20 to 40 hrs a week. It involves reaching out to corporations and individuals and asking them for in-kind or monetary donations as well as participating in the walk-a-thon itself. Most of the contacts are repeat donors and are happy to get the call to join in the event again. Participation with the event is also required - se ...

How Often Imedx Pays?
Oct 17, 2013

Can someone tell me how often Imedx pays? Weekly? Biweekly? Thanks in advance. ...

Ok, Here Goes.... MQ Pays Better VR Rate Than Some Other Companies
Nov 24, 2009

NM ...

How Much WebMedx Pays Its QA People?
Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone have any idea how much WebMedx pays its QA people?  Can you make a decent living doing it? ...

If Softscript Pays Hourly?
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know if softscript pays hourly? Are there any hourly paid jobs out there? ...

If Amphion Pays For Spaces?
Jan 29, 2011

Can anyone tell me if Amphion pays for spaces? ...

Transportal Pays For Spaces Or Not? 
Feb 14, 2011

Does anyone know if Transportal pays for spaces or not?  ...

Currently Working For A Company That Pays 0.055 Cpl
Sep 07, 2011

Currently working for a company that pays 0.055 cpl.  How can anybody make any money?  Throw in their formatting and you might as well be working for free.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  ...

SGS Pays SOME MTs Minimum Wage
Nov 27, 2011

On a post below about SGS, an MT states that she is being paid minimum wage.  She states she had to 'fight' for it, however, they are paying her minimum wage on the accounts where she is scheduled, and expected, to sit in front of her computer when there is very little work. I have asked several coworkers about this, and some of them are being paid minimum wage, as well.  Not all; only the ones who requested (demanded) it. THERE GOES ALL MTSO CLAIMS THAT SINCE WE' ...

VR Or Straight Typing? Which Pays The Most?
May 08, 2012

Which can you make the most money from? I have the chance to do one or the other and wanted some opinions from others before deciding.  Thanks. ...

Can Someone Tell Me What MModal Pays Before I Test For Them
Jul 05, 2012

Before I go through hours of testing, just want to know what they pay for straight transcription and VR. Thanks ...

M*Modal Pays Biweekly Now? Sm
Sep 07, 2012

Could someone post when you are paid?  Is it this today or next Friday?  I'm in the process of applying for a part-time job to supplement my full-time MT job.  Do they have any sort of training pay while you learn platform?  Thanks. ...

For Any Company Who Pays PTO And Reads This...
Mar 19, 2013

PTO is a benefit, not to be used as a wage!!  I know it works to your advantage to strongly suggest that MTs use PTO when there is no work, but there are some who will NEVER do that.  Suggest it, yes, but expect it?  How would you like to use your PTO as part of your wage?  ...

Pays Dates At Nuance
Apr 10, 2013

Hello-Can anyone give me the date of our next payday at Nuance?  Thanks. ...

Help! I Just Was Accepted With A Co. That Pays 3CPL
Mar 17, 2014

for editing and 8CPL for regular transcription, though they say it's 95% editing.  The interviewer said this was the going rate.  REALLY?  Should I hold out and find a higher editing rate?  How do you make more than minimum wage with that?   ...

Stentel Pays Pretty Low
Nov 02, 2014

I understand that Stentel pays pretty low, but I am wondering if they are negotiable or if their platform etc still allows you to make more money that a company that pays a little more. How is their incentive plan if they have one? I do see that the actual cpl isn't always the bottom line. Any info appreciated. ...

Keystrokes Pays For Editing?
Apr 13, 2015

Can anyone tell me what Keystrokes pays for editing? ...

Breitner Pays For Spaces?
Apr 23, 2015

Hello, Does anyone know if Breitner pays for spaces?  Do they pay on time?  Incentives?  Thank you ...

What About This Idea?
Apr 08, 2010

I would like to suggest that every unhappy MT at MQ jam the phone line(s) of Employee Assistance and share how the stress from working at MQ is affecting your health, your work, and your personal lives.  If this is supposed to be a benefit for all employees, then make it work for you by calling, one by one, day by day, hour by hour, and then, quite possibly, you will see another benefit taken away from MTs (such as no-strings-attached QA) but at least you can get satisfa ...

No Idea...
Aug 28, 2010

I'm having trouble with line 5 of this PMH: 2.  Fibromyalgia. 3.  Hypertension.  4.  Enlarged liver.  5.  s/l lepulley 2001.  6.  Left CTR 2002.  7.  BTL 1992.   It could be left something, but I can't think of anything, even shorthand, that would fit there. ...

I Have No Idea...
Dec 01, 2010

I have absolutely no clue what this is supposed to be...please help!! "Check pre-biologic labs.  The patient already has an s/l (eject sex re).  Obtain a copy." I'm not sure if it's a type of x-ray or lab test...the patient has psoriatic arthritis, OA, and fibromyalgia, and is getting ready to have surgery to fix her cervical neck and to remove a cervical lymph node Any ideas? ...

No Idea
Dec 15, 2010

Sounds like "disgrazias". Any ideas? Context:  She was sent to Dr. So-and-so to evaluate for chronic lymphocytic leukemia or other blood disgrazias/malignancies.      Any help is very much appreciated! :) ...