A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

current information on Alpha Transcription in Minnesota - nm

Posted: Jun 08, 2011

Can anyone give me any current information on Alpha Transcription in Minnesota -- pay on time, good platform, etc?  Thanks

Alpha - Mindy

[ In Reply To ..]
Great company. Accounts are straightforward. Pay is ALWAYS on time. Platform is MT friendly and not a line killer. QA is always available but do not micromanage which is great. Very straightforward, low maintennance company.

Similar Messages:

Alpha Transcription Information?
Mar 02, 2011

What's up with Alpha? ...

Any Recent Information On Either Electronic Medical Transcription In Coral Gables Or Alpha Transcrip
Aug 12, 2011

i  have recently been olffered employment and started working for both companies; however, I  am a bit leery still of Alpha according to what I am reading in the archives.  I was told by the recruiter at Alpha (after reading some of the posts here) that they do not pay on VBC.  I started training with them on Tuesday on a non-VA account and of course the few reports I got were all SR.  I am not really happy with this aspect, because I feel at 8/4,  I will ...

United Transcription - Some Current Information
Sep 07, 2010

Can someone give me some current information about this company, good bad, would prefer someone working there now or within the last 6 months. Have done a search but would like something more current.  Thanks in advance. ...

Current Information About SOAP Transcription?
Aug 06, 2012

Does anybody have any current information about SOAP transcription? I have a job now that is not enough hours and have been thinking of applying with them if they are any good. I don't want to quit my current job and get in a worse situation if it's not a great company to work for.  Any information would be helpful. TIA. ...

Chase Transcription - Current Information
Mar 03, 2013

Looking for current information on Chase Transcription out of Ohio re: pay, working conditions, etc., as they share some of the "recently bought out TCI" accounts. Thanks! ...

Any Current Information On SOAP Transcription
Nov 15, 2013

I've looked through the archives here and I'm not finding any current information on SOAP Transcription.  Does anyone have any recent info for me on the company?  Are they a good company to work for?  What is their pay like?  I read on their website that they hire someone with a Learntranscription.com certificate or a certificate from any accredited AHDI affiliation.  Is that a must to get hired there?  I don't have any certifications, but I have quite a bit of experience.  ...

QT Transcription Out Of Minnesota Does Not Pay
Jul 19, 2013

Worked for this company and June and sent a statement and was never paid. Steer clear of this company. BTW, they have a weird line counting practice. ...

Looking For Current Information On ATSI (American Transcription Solutions) .. SM
Dec 27, 2010

After searching the archives all of the information there is old and I would really appreciate some up-to-date information.   TIA ...

Any Current Opinions On Alpha? Nm
Apr 02, 2014

Xx ...

Any Current Information On TTS
Jan 17, 2010

Would appreciate any current information on TTS, particular related to IC status.  Thanks much. ...

Current Information On TTS
Feb 01, 2010

Thinking of applying and just wondering about pay, platform, accounts etc. Any information would be good. I just want to make sure it is a good place to work.  From the archives, it looks like it is pretty mixed.  People either love it or hated it due to the strict scheduling.  Is the schedule still strict for ICs? Thanks in advance for your information. ...

Current Information On MD-IT?
Mar 07, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on MD-IT?   I searched the boards and the archives and found nothing.  If anyone could share any information at all, I would appreciate it, thanks. ...

Looking For Current Information On TTS Please (sm)
Jan 05, 2011

Have read the archives but most of it is from 2009 and older, a few posts in 2010 but really hoping to find out more current information.  They are offering IC status but then list the shifts that they expect you to work???  How is the pay, platform, volume of work, managers, communication, you name it, I would like to know it.  :)   TIA ...

Any Current Information About TTS? 
Apr 11, 2011

Does anyone have any current information about TTS?  Could someone who works there now please let me know how things are going with this company?  ...

Anyone With Current Information On E-MTS?
May 05, 2011

I've done the search and don't find anything current. I would like to have any details you might such as cpl, hours, flexing, amount of work, etcetera. Please post or e-mail. ...

Does Anyone Have CURRENT Information On JLG? Nm
May 30, 2011

/ ...

Looking For Any Current Information On PMSI.
Oct 29, 2009

Have found information in the archives but was hoping to get more information from someone who works there or has worked there recently.  Platforms, QA, pay on time, any information at all would be appreciated!! TIA ...

Looking For Current Information On Two Companies Please ... (sm)
Dec 30, 2010

Transcription Plus, LLC in Bristol, CT and also Taylor'D Transcription in Oroville, CA.  Any information at all would be appreciated. TIA ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information On NetMed?
May 25, 2012

Good morning, everyone Happy MT week to all my colleagues !! , Does anyone have any current information on NetMed ?? I saw that they have a position open for a radiology transcriptionist so I sent my resume. I read the posts that are older about them here on the site and was just wondering about any current information. I haven't heard from them regarding my resume and I am just wondering if I should maybe contact them if they are an okay company. Have a great Friday and Memori ...

Proscript - Current Information On Them?
May 31, 2012

Anyone have any current information on them?  I was thinking about sending in a resume for them, but want to make sure testing is worth my time. Thank you for any information you are willing to provide ...

TTS - Current Information Good, Bad
Sep 17, 2012

Was wondering if anyone has any current information good, bad and/or indifferent on this company--Transcription, Technology and Support, LLC?  Consistent work, fair pay (or as far as possible in this market), management/supervisors, QA?  Any 411 is greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any CURRENT Information On K&R Consulting? Sm
Nov 15, 2012

Has anyone recently worked for them? What is their testing like? I know they base their pay on 65 VBC - do you make good money with this? Any and all information would be appreciated. ...

Current Information On Breitner
Oct 29, 2013

Anyone have current information on Breitner and how long it takes them to reply  once you apply and test? ...

Any Current Information On TTS. They Are Advertising Again. Nm
Feb 01, 2014

nm ...

Any Current Information On InScribe LLC Out Of SC?
Sep 12, 2014

Does anyone have any current information on InScribe LLC out of SC?  I was offered to test with them, but curious if it is worth it.  Thanks in advance. ...

Accutype - Current Information
Jan 11, 2015

Has anyone worked for or currently work for Accutype?  I hear the work is mainly psych notes and IME type of reports.  I was wondering if they pay on time, how the QA people are as far as being punitive or helpful, and how the quality of the audio and the ratio of ESLs versus clear, concise speakers. ...

Any Current Information On Breitner
Mar 23, 2015

Looking for current information on Breitner, know they do not advertise much, any information about platform, line rate, etc, appreciated.  TIA ...

Chronicle Transcripts. Any Current Information
May 05, 2010

on time?  Is there a lot of ESL?  Is the platform user friendly?  Is there really a lot of work? According to there ad it is transcribing and not editing and I'm looking for a company that doesn't do voice editing.  TIA ...

Current Information On Medscribe Jacksonville, FL
Jul 17, 2010

I have checked the archives and I couldn't find a lot of current info on Medscribe in Jacksonville, FL.  Anyone recently or currently work with them on the ChartNet platform?  Any info is appreciated.  TIA ...

Current Information On Focus Infomatics
Aug 11, 2010

Just wanted current information on Focus infomatics.  I think we all know the transcription business is overall heading in a horrible direction with the outsourcing and getting paid less for SR, so that is understood.  I just want to make there is work, how the platform is, Escription, and how the technical assistance is, as I have to supply own computer.  Thanks for the information.  If anyone could tell me if it is like MQ, worse, better, that would help a lot.  Thanks. ...