A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anything about Uniworx in Kentucky? - ava

Posted: Apr 13, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Uniworx in Kentucky?  If so, what are your thoughts?

Also curious about a company that has 2 different company names, 2 different website and doctors up - Their testimonials; very strange IMO

[ In Reply To ..]

I am now also curious.  How did you happen upon them?  Are they looking to hire new Medical Transcriptionists? 

Wow, what can anyone think about a company that has 2 different names and 2 different websites, but keeps the same telephone number.  Not only is the telephone number the same, but they use the exact same testimonials, except that they change the name of the company to fit the website name.  Four out of five testimonials are word-for-word, and the fifth has minor changes in type of service provided. 

Why would any small company want the headache of trying to keep the two straight, and the bookkeeping must be a nightmare. 

Makes you wonder why they need 2 different names and 2 different websites if they are doing the exact same work.  Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul maybe?  If one company name gets a bad reputation, does the work go to the other company? 

Really, really strange way of doing business (IN MY OPINION). 

I agree with you totally but you are aware testimonials are fake everywhere. - its advertising hype. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

UniWorx
Jun 06, 2011

It's great if you like making $3.00 an hour and only getting 400 lines per day.  Watch out and don't complain, or you will be out of work. ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Uniworx?
Apr 14, 2011

I have not heard anything about this company or read anything about it here on MTStars. Has anyone out there worked for them or knows of anyone who has worked for them? It is confusing because their website is in both english and scandanavian, anyway, I think it is scandanavian. ...

Uniworx To Merge With Viva
Feb 18, 2012

Anyone on here currently working for Uniworx? I'm curious as to your thoughts of the merger with Viva. I'm having a hard time with getting on the new email account they set up for me (sometimes I can get in, other times it tells me that my username doesn't exist).  I thought maybe if anyone that peruses this site works for Uniworx maybe we could all share our thoughts together of the merger, yet still be anonymous and feel safe about it. MTs working at home don't have th ...

Inscribe, Kentucky
Sep 03, 2010

Let me say that in all of the 20+ years I have been in this business, I have never encountered more rude, more criticizing, unprofessional people (particularly one manager ****) in my life. These people have you test initially, send you new hire paperwork to fill out, (which is so backward), then schedule you for a brief training on their software, then have you transcribe 5 reports.  That is really not a problem, it is the way you are talked to in emails.  I will copy and paste VERBA ...

InScribe Out Of Kentucky?
Apr 13, 2011

Is there someone out there in MT-Land that knows something about InScribe out of Kentucky?  Type of platform?  Reasonable TATs?  Etc, etc, etc?  Any information would be greatly appreciated. ...

Inscribe In Kentucky
Aug 15, 2011

I still am there but very disappointed in everything.  They are terribly disorganized, and the owner sends out emails stating she is going to fire everyone if you don't do what I say, either drunk or not taking her medications some say.  You are forced to work as an employee in an IC status.  I only work 2 hours a day, but I find myself having to do 1-2 hours of other crap, including instant messaging, bookkeeping, and helping other employees to fill in blanks, we are require ...

Mediscribes In Kentucky
Nov 02, 2011

Anyone familiar with this company care to share any info about them, good or bad, anything...would just like to hear if I should run towards them or away from them.  Thanks. ...

Mediscribes QA In Kentucky
Jul 18, 2014

As we all know, the testing process, etc., in applying for a job just to find out they pay so poorly you couldn't afford to take the job is extremely frustrating.  With this in mind, does anyone have any info on the Mediscribes ad for QA on the job seeker's board.  Apparently it is a line rate.  That's not always a bad thing depending if you're doing 100% QA or just blank fill ins.  Can anyone give me info on the pay with this company and any other pertine ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Inscribe LLC, Kentucky
Oct 29, 2010

Has anyone heard of Inscribe LLC, Murray Kentucky?  I have a chance to intern with them, but as a new transcriptionist I am unsure what to do.  Has anyone worked for them?  Do they really get you the work they claim to?  Thanks ...

Information On InScribe Out Of Kentucky
Jan 25, 2011

Hi.  I was reading some of your posts on this company, and I am in the middle of their application process, and I was trying to find out what their job openings were before I typed all of those test files.  Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't get that document to open.  I downloaded the document converter to view it, but no luck.  Does anyone know what specialties/areas they are hiring for??  This seems like A LOT of stuff to go through to get hired.  Any th ...

Is InScribe LLC, Kentucky Changing; Anyone Recently Apply Or Been Hired Who Has Years Of Experience;
May 11, 2011

Okay, I know InScribe LLC (Kentucky) has been on the Boards multiple times (at least monthly, if not weekly, it seems), but I just noticed they have a “Premium” ad at the top of the Job Seeker’s Board.  I guess these “Featured Listings” are not free, as the other listings are.  If I remember correctly, most of the posts on the Boards have been by Newbies, because InScribe evidently is one of the few MTSOs that hire new graduates.  However, it appear ...