A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no - AnybodyHome

Posted: Jan 29, 2015

answers?  Several questions on this board about TTS that nobody wants to answer evidently.  1)  New oncology account out of Texas  2)  Account in Memphis still there that starts with a B? 

Usually, the cheerleaders have a lot to say, but suddenly silent!  They must be basking in their glory as Nuance and TTS conspire to steal work!

Trying to stir the pot again, huh? - Just give up

[ In Reply To ..]
With all our new accounts, maybe we are busy as bees keeping our noses to the grindstone.

but yet not too busy to comment here? - no message

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Good point LOL - ML

[ In Reply To ..]
Just another little boot licking company. Nuance owns them all as they decide who does and does not get work. Sounds like they can pretty much determine the fate of these weak companies. Power vs powerless. Does anyone have name(s) of a company they can share so MTs are aware of who/what they are really working for. Please share.
Listed below - olschool
[ In Reply To ..]
There are 3 listed below in the post, TTS, Saince, Imedat.
Yes, because it is my day off - Next
[ In Reply To ..]
Bellyacher - ABC
[ In Reply To ..]
Why would anyone give you a name of a company? You would find nothing but complaints about them either.

Ever think the problem is YOU and not THEM? Get a life, get a job in a different industry please!

This former cheerleader got canned for nothing. - hate that place and the

[ In Reply To ..]
freak the owns it too.

TTS - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I work there. I can say I like escription. I can say I hate my supervisor (I think there actually is only 1 there). The owner is frustrating because she never answers anything, just "passes it along". I'm searching, searching, searching....wish me luck. I wish you luck and better days.

This former cheerleader - fivefingers

[ In Reply To ..]
I wish they would fire me already and put me out of my misery.

Is it just me, or is anyone working on L account getting the crap of the crap dictators today, after being out of work all week because of blizzard up north???

Similar Messages:

This Latest Development To The Differential Must Be A Crushing Blow To The Cheerleaders
Dec 23, 2010

x ...

Wow, Proud To Be A Part
May 29, 2012

of this company right now.  We really pulled together and worked as a team to overcome some tall obstacles that were thought unachievable over the holiday weekend; were given nice incentives and got very nice compliments from the higher-up management. We also received a nice little gift for MT week.  So while so many are here seemingly unhappy, I just had to say that those attitudes do not reflect all of us in the trenches.  Probably not even most of us.  But we th ...

Since The First Time Right Went Into Effect, I Am Proud
Mar 05, 2010

to say that none of my reports have been submitted to QA.  I am amazed at how quickly I became multilingual.  Thanks MQ.  ...

I WAS So Proud Of Those Raising Their Voices BUT NOW
Apr 23, 2012

I have edited this message to just let each of you read what was posted and feel proud or disappointed in the responses. ...

RE: "I Really Am Proud Of Those Voicing Support"
Apr 25, 2012

Press Release  Wednesday, April 18, 2012 Note: This revised press release now contains a paragraph about a possible protest by medical transcriptionists, one of the most abused vocations in the industry. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMAY DAY 2012Contact:Charlie MayDavid Hugheshttp://denvergeneralstrike.org Working people the world over will assert their power this International Workers’ Day, May 1, and Denver will be represented, according to the Denver General Strike Coordinating ...