A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Smoove Rush 11 - anon

Posted: Oct 10, 2011

Anyone ever worked through them? Supposedly a "hiring" agency but I cannot find an actual website for them (even though they list one). Just wondering if anyone has ever used them?

smooverush11 - lkdu

[ In Reply To ..]
cannot find anything on them either, but they seem to have quite a few job postings today?

smooverush - longtimemt

[ In Reply To ..]
They are also known as RJPC or something like that, if you answer their ad but they send you an EM that you are qualified for their positions and they want 75 dollar to give you any information. Figured it was a rip off and did not respond but now constantly get e-mail telling me I am qualified and to select my payment plan. I would say beware!

"hiring agencies" are paid by the companies that hire you. - Not by you. that, and no website equals scam (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Big Rush Over The Weekend And Now NJA! NM
May 03, 2010

No Message ...

MTs - Rush To Your MQ Central Mailboxes
Apr 22, 2010

You're gonna love it.  Talks about our "exciting" new purchase of Spheris.  Yea, "our."  Should be read "the MT's new purchase" as OUR LOST INCOME paid for it! How nauseating it is to read this from the CEO's POV.  I especially love the end where he states: "There will also be continued opportunities for all those who share our vision and commitment to uncompromising customer service." What a crock.  You're gonna need a cervical collar af ...

Appendectomy Findings S/l "no Rush" Or "no Rough"
May 14, 2011

The appendix was inflamed, enlarged, and exudative.  There was no **rush? rough?**  There was no free fluid within the abdominal cavity. ...