A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New transcender ? - nn

Posted: Jun 12, 2011

Hate to call trainer or TL when I am probably doing something stupid, but.. can anyone tell me why I often get bumped out of BeyondText when I complete a job and have to sign back in?

no, but - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
you should go ahead and call the trainer and/or tech support -- that is what they are there for. There's no shame in trying to get your answer!

New Transcender - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, I shot an E-mail to the trainer. Everyone including my trainer has been excellent, I just figured I was doing something to cause this and hoping it wasn't just a little glitch in the system.

Similar Messages:

For All You Transcender's
Feb 06, 2010

Found this on an investment website. Looks like they are doing pretty good in the stock market.  Click on the link below. ...

Unhappy Transcender
Feb 06, 2010

I just tallied up what I made this week - under $100.  Not bad for a 40-hour week would you say.  Had absolutely NO jobs available to me for 2 days.  I just cannot wait until some comes my way besides an unemplloyment check.  It is pretty pathetic when you make yourself available for your schedule and more and then you finally have to come to the conclusion the jobs just are not going to appear, as they have gone elsewhere.  I refuse to sit and look at an blank comp ...

Concerned Transcender
Apr 13, 2010

Are there any other Transcend MTs out here?   I have been running out of work more lately and my supervisor just tells me to come back on later ...... shouldn't we get out of work pay if we are scheduled to work and there is no work?   Do you know if we can work for Transcend as contractors rather than as an employee so we can have more flexibility?   I am at my wits end here and just don't know what to do. ...

Transcender Wondering About Webclock
Mar 13, 2012

I am wondering about the webclock I heard Nuance uses.  Are they crazy strict about sticking to your shift and clocking out for everything?  I like the flexibility Transcend offers with regard to family stuff.  If I have to go pick up my kid or go to the school or doctor, they are cool with it and let me flex.  We can also flex when work is low.  Is that going to go away?  Wondering if I should even stick out the next couple of weeks or say screw it and enjoy the re ...

Transcender - Sick Of Running Out Of Work
Dec 03, 2012

Is everyone at Transcend experiencing low-to-no work lately.  This is not the holiday slow down that happens during this time.  This has been happening ever since Nuance took us over.  I am really afraid as we move into the new year we will see more and more of this.  I am about ready to jump ship after many,  many years of being with Transcend.  I have been in this business for over 35 years and I know the usual "feast/famine" cycles.  This is definitely not t ...

Has Any Part Time Transcender Received An Aetna Card?
Jul 26, 2012

I just received an Aetna insurance card in the mail with Transcend on it.  Must be a mistake, right?? ...