A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EtransPlus Monday? - Wondering

Posted: Oct 01, 2011

Does anyone know why ETP is havin a phone conference for employees Monday morning? I hate surprises and this has my stomach in knots since work has been practically nonexistent for a month on multiple acct. Eek!

It will be short and sweet - Dish

[ In Reply To ..]
This is how it was when Medquist bought Spheris, pretty identical. Does not look good. They are all consolidating under the Q umbrella so the govt can take over health records more easily. Not expecting anything good, though could be a tech update which is just as nerve wracking.

Im Afraid - Wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
My first thought was being bought out. The next is they are going to speech. Something has just not been right for the last month to 6 weeks. There is no way even overhiring has caused this situation. The work is simply gone. Besides that, i have never had a "conference call" that wasnt easily handled their way by email. Been bought out by Q many years ago. Not wishing to repeat.

I was lookin forward to a weekend free of typing.. not now with this anxiety factor..yet another change (of course never good) to the MT world.

ya know, it's eTransPlus - the guys who canned their MIL

[ In Reply To ..]
Years ago (has it been a decade already???) the owners got rid of the MIL who was the QA manager because they hired a company who told them that was the right thing to do for their bottom line. I was privy to that conference call, what a joke.

You are absolutely right. High anxiety, low work. Karma and all that is what I wish for them.

EtransPlus Monday - Pauline

[ In Reply To ..]
It sounds as though EtransPlus has been bought out. The last call I had was like that and now about 25 of us are history. I would be very worried if I were you especially with no work recently. I hope everything works out good for you though.

That is so rude...wrecking people's weekends like that. - ndmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Even if it is nothing, I'm sure everyone is a little upset and nervous.

Etrans Plus buyout - Graceful

[ In Reply To ..]
I came to this forum to read about Medquist as I was an employee of EtransPlus for the past 10 years. From what I have read, we have just been thrown under the bus. Can anyone say anything good about MedQuist?

Monday conf call... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Look - most of us have played in this game long enough to know that speculation does nothing. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. Fretting today won't change WHATEVER is coming tomorrow. Finish you Sunday, go for a walk, read part of a great book. Monday WILL come and what happens WILL happen. I personally refuse anymore to let this crap kill me! I mean what can they really do to me...fire me, lay me off, change to a new company, blah, blah, blah...I'm not dealing with it until the time comes.

I dialed in and it went Medquist Conference Bridge. Oh my! nm - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Mequist it is. - Morning Sickness. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

Similar Messages:

NJA - It Must Be Monday
Jan 25, 2010

Once again I have NJA on Monday morning.  This is just the way I wanted to start off my week, not!!!   CCM says tell her and then either come back on later at NIGHT or she'll add other accounts.  I've accepted that wonderful offer before and kicked myself for doing it.  I'd rather take the time off unpaid than sit at my computer reading profiles all day long and getting half my lines in.  I'll never understand why this company can& ...

Really Bad Monday
Oct 19, 2010

Got rejection E-mail for in-house job I applied for.  Then less than 1 hour later, got rejection E-mail for a government clerk position I had applied for like 2 months ago.  Then later get E-mail with spreadsheet from supervisor with our lines, average lph, percentages, etc.  Apparently there really are people doing 200-300+ lph.  There is no way in the world they are typing the level 3 ESL and ASR nonsense that I get.  I have to listen, research, listen again with ...

Monday A.m. And Again NJA!!!
Jun 18, 2012

x ...

NJA Already, Monday 6:30 A.m.
Nov 05, 2012

unbelievable ...

ETransPlus Or TTS, LLC
Jun 08, 2010

Just wanting to know about these two companies.  TTS and eTransPlus.  Any positive or negative comments would be appreciated! ...

Anything To Say About ETransplus?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have anything to say about eTransplus? ...

ETransPlus. Anybody Used PTO Since The New
Sep 27, 2010

pay scale in place.  If so, did you still receive the higher line rate even if your transcribed lines were below 6,000 because of the PTO that you took? ...

ETransplus?
Jun 20, 2011

I applied and passed all of the testing for eTransplus as advertised on the Job Seekers Board but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else apply and hear back yet? Just curious since I expected to hear back after successfully jumping through all of their hoops....er, passing all of their tests ;-) ...

I Have An Interview With MQ Monday...
Dec 19, 2009

Is anyone happy at MQ?  I have been an IC for the past two years and have to have benefits including insurance.  Any suggestions or ????  Thanks ...

Holiday Pay On Monday, 07/05/10
Jul 26, 2010

I have always gotten paid time-and-a-half for holiday pay on the Fourth of July, which is one of Medquist's holidays (or so it is listed as and always has been), and was told by CCM we would be paid time-and-a-half for that Monday's work done since even though it wasn't the fourth, it is when it is nationally celebrated.  However, on today's paycheck I did not get any holiday pay at all!!!  I went back several years to check and I always got paid this way for w ...

Only 10:30 AM, Monday Morning, And Already I Could Use A (sm)
Nov 01, 2010

STIFF drink after finishing an operative report on an AMERICAN doctor that I could barely understand because he apparently thinks that he is the roadrunner and wants to see how fast he can dictate.  WHEW, hopefully the day will get better??? ...

For My Interview On Monday...
Jul 03, 2012

I have an interview on Monday to work at a local veterinary clinic doing transcribing full time in house for animal patients. No joke, they have 17 doctors on staff and supposedly a ton of work. I have just about typed for every medical specialty there is in the last 20 years, but never for an animal before. I'm very excited, but I don't want to walk in there sounding stupid. Does anybody have any advice or tips that might help me get the job? Maybe some terminology I could l ...

Monday Afternoon
Oct 28, 2013

Is anyone else having a problem uploading jobs?  I am concerned there may be a problem with my computer. ...

Any ETransPlus Employees?
Nov 11, 2009

Wondering if anyone has any info on this company - good or bad feedback is welcomed. Thanks! ...

Inquiring About ETransPlus
May 01, 2010

Inquiring about eTransPlus...anybody know any info about this company? Pros and cons? ...

Anybody Else At ETransPlus Out Of Work? Nm
Aug 05, 2010

x ...

ETransplus Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

Does anyone know what transcription platfor this company uses?   TIA ...

Is ETransPlus Hiring And
Dec 01, 2010

How about line rates, payday on time, supervisors, tech, any info appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Warning ETransPlus
Dec 17, 2010

A quasi-Federal employer. Thought I'd be ahead cuz the Feds will manage our jobs AND our health records someday soon. You have to get fingerprinted, get your background investiagated and pay for a retro hunk of foot pedal and then they short your pays. ...

ETransPlus Or Archivus...
Jun 15, 2011

Any current info on either of these companies; pay, how the management treats MTs, enough work?  Trying to make a decision.  This will be my secondary MTSO - already have another full time job, just would like to have a secondary when things are slow.  I know two is going wear me out some, but it is better than the fear of going broke with only one MTSO during the slow times. ...

EtransPlus - Any Information ?
Feb 22, 2011

Does anyone have any information on this company?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Worked For ETRANSPLUS?
Mar 09, 2011

Trying to get some info on etransplus.  Does anybody know anything about this company? ...

Seeking All ETransPlus MTs
Sep 05, 2011

I've accepted a position with this company and will start the training process on Tuesday. I'd like to get a feel for this company, and the best way to do that is to speak with those "in the know." 1.  How are they to work for?2.  How is the Acuity platform?3.  How are lines calculated?  Is it hard to reach the 1200-line daily goal?4.  How is QA? And anything else you can think of that you feel would help. Either post here or email me would be fine. Thanks in ...

WOW - ETransPlus Hiring??
Sep 20, 2011

The only possible reason they could be hiring is because everyone else is leaving because of no work!  But still... for going on 4 weeks now, two different "pools" have remained mostly empty day and night.  I am so glad to be getting out of there.  ...

ETransPlus Question
Sep 22, 2011

Anyone know any information on eTransPlus?  Good/bad.  Line count per hour/week requirements.  Pay per line.  Just the usual questions.  I am thinking about applying, but want to make sure there is work for me to do there.  Please comment. ...

Etransplus To Medquist
Oct 20, 2011

does anyone have any information on the company medquist, was just recently told that etrans went to medquist with little notification other than a conference call on a Monday. thank you ...

ETransPlus Server
Jan 18, 2012

Does anyone have a problem with the eTransPlus server?  I find that it is very slow in responding to what I type while in the portal.  I've always had a problem, but it seems a lot worse this week.  I've talked to eTransPlus tech support in the past, but they haven't been able to find what's wrong. ...

Happy Monday - NJA For Me In The South (SE?).
Apr 12, 2010

nm ...

President's Day On Monday And Softscript
Feb 20, 2011

It means that if you do ACH you get your pay 9 days after you should have gotten your pay.  Think about what that means for your bank account versus what it means for their bank account.  It is significant when multiplied by hundreds of employees.  It means much worse if you get an actual check in the mail. ...

Webmedx - Monday Call
Mar 13, 2011

Is this call only for those who are being impacted by the changes and the general posting on community page for everyone else? ...