A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Archivus and TransPortal - kricketmb

Posted: May 07, 2013

Can anyone tell me if Archivus and TransPortal are affiliated?  

Archivus is owned by Etransmedia - hawkMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure if Transportal is affiliated with Etransmedia in any way.

The owner of Transportal used to work for - Archivus and left to start own company. Not affil

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

message got cut off...the two companies - are not affiliated, however. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Transportal/Archivus
Aug 01, 2010

Does anyone know if these 2 companies are connected to each other?  Both are in Charlotte, North Carolina. ...

Transportal/Archivus, Charlotte, NC
Sep 05, 2011

Has anyone worked for Transportal or Archivus out of Charlotte, NC? If so, what were they like to work for ? Plenty of work? Good management? Easy platforms? Pay on time? They advertise a lot on MT Daily and I am wondering why ??? Are they losing people due to lack of work or indeed do they have plenty of work?  Thanks! ...

Transportal - Anyone Have Info On Transportal?
Sep 18, 2010

Does anyone have info on Transportal? ...

Archivus?
May 19, 2011

Wondering if there are any current Archivus MTs here that would be willing to share their experience; specifically hoping to find out if the work flow is steady, but any information would be helpful.  You can email me if you would prefer.  TIA! ...

Archivus Testing
Oct 12, 2009

I am struggling with the dictation on the archivus testing.  I could only do one report with no blanks, the others are really tough.  Has anyone else had this problem?  What should I do if I cannot finish the reports or have really too many blanks? ...

Archivus Out Of Work AGAIN!!!!
Dec 01, 2009

Well, again Archivus called us off today and it looks like tomorrow we will be off again!!!  We were off this whole weekend also. This is getting really, really old!!!!!!!! Anyone else "working" for them? ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Archivus?
May 17, 2010

x ...

Anyone Have Any Scoop On Archivus
Jul 16, 2010

I have an offer with Archivus.  Can anyone tell me anything about this company?  Are they decent to work for?  Is the account that is on ExText truly 70% ASR and 30% straight typing?  Thanks in advance ...

Archivus Cutting Pay? SM
Oct 26, 2010

Does this company hire and then after a quarterly review have QA pick your work apart and then tell you they can either terminate your contract or cut your pay.  Understand this has happened to more than one person.  Has anyone experienced this.  They told me I was doing awesome work, not they picked the work after and then tell me that in 2 weeks my contract will either be terminated or will have a reduced line rate.  This makes no sense.  I have 18 years experience.&nb ...

ETransPlus Or Archivus...
Jun 15, 2011

Any current info on either of these companies; pay, how the management treats MTs, enough work?  Trying to make a decision.  This will be my secondary MTSO - already have another full time job, just would like to have a secondary when things are slow.  I know two is going wear me out some, but it is better than the fear of going broke with only one MTSO during the slow times. ...

Question About Archivus-SM
Feb 08, 2011

Has anybody ever worked for this company and made any money:  I started out doing 100 lines per hour and almost a year later still doing the same and have put over 1000 entires into my work expander.  Still doing 100 lines per hour.  Cannot live on this.  Anyone else have this experience? ...

Archivus In Charlotte
Apr 01, 2011

Hey, does anyone know if there is something up with Archivus? Sold again? I cannot get anyone to return my calls or emails. It is worse than it has ever been. ...

Amphion And/or Archivus
May 01, 2011

Can some of you shed some light on either or both of these companies?  IC/employee, enough work, pay etc?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of Archivus?
May 04, 2011

Hi, Just wondering if anyone  has heard of a Transcription company called Archivus in Charlotte, NC. If so, please tell me about them. ...

Archivus - Anyone Ever Worked For Them Or Currently
Mar 18, 2012

Just curious. I know they mainly do clinic accounts and most positions are IC. What are they like or what was your experience? ...

Is Archivus Running Out Of Work?
Nov 04, 2009

Does anyone work for Archivus?  For the last couple of weeks it's becoming quite a pattern for them telling us not to log on and work until they give the okay with no explanation except that it's per the facility, usually ending up missing one or more days of work.  Not sure if they are running out of work or not.  Anyone know? ...

Job Offer From Archivus...any Information Is
Jun 07, 2010

I have been offered a job at Archivus.  Any current information on them?  TIA ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Archivus - Is Their Platform Productive?
Jul 11, 2011

Got an interview and I am so worried about their platform or platforms. I am so tired of being disappointed and unproductive on crap platforms. I have read that they are a good place to work. Would love info on that as well. Thanks!! ...

Archivus Calling Us Off Of Work Again. Just Nothing To Type, Same Old Story
Nov 19, 2009

I am beginning to hate the fact that I took this job.  They keep calling us off or switching us to clinic work or something else.  This is one of the worst places I have ever worked.  I am going to have to find something else.  ...

I Was Looking Into Transportal?
Dec 05, 2010

I was looking into Transportal?  I was wondering if you can do over the 1200 minimum lines required each day or if they don't like it when you go over your minimum?  Does anyone love working for Transportal?    Thanks ...

Transportal IC
Dec 12, 2010

Is anyone IC status at Transportal?  Do you have a HIPPA policy in place?  What is everyone's experience with IC versus employee status with Transportal?   Thanks     ...

TransPortal --- RUN!!
Mar 29, 2011

Just got hired with them... and I'm on my last day of the first pay period... and let me tell you!!!   If you get an offer... RUN!! It sounds good, but is far from it!  Their sound files are horrible, they don't pay you any kind of training pay ( which I mistakenly MISSED on my part!! oops.. won't make that mistake again), and only give you LIMITED WORK while on QA review which amounts to like 200-300 lines a day!, and.... they have no account specifics whatsoever f ...

Transportal Do VR?
May 10, 2011

Does TP do VR?  thanks! ...

Transportal. Yay? Nay? Sm
May 13, 2011

Also, I have been using a C phone for years. Is it reeeeeally hard to learn the platform? Do they walk you through it? Having major anxiety! ...

Transportal MTs
Jan 24, 2012

Was the recent account lost, their ortho account?  I was thinking of applying but don't want to waste me time if they don't have their big ortho anymore. ...

What Is Up With TransPortal?
Nov 21, 2012

I am very good in orthopedics, have done quite a bit in my many years of transcription, did well on the tests as far as I could tell, but got an email that I didn't qualify. Now I see they have another job posting for the same job. What's up? Is it hard to get a job with them. Seriously, orthopedics is my thing and I am well experienced at it. I applied again just in case. Any infro anyone can give on getting a job there? Are they just hard to get a job with? ...

Transportal Ad?
Jun 24, 2013

It looks like the Transportal ad was taken down.  Did anyone see if they filled their positions?  I am interested in applying. ...

TransPortal ICs
Apr 01, 2014

With the new IC agreement due this week has anyone decided to write more than 8 cents on page 4 of the agreement on #1 under the Compensation heading?  Do any ICs make more than 8 cents at TransPortal?  I am thrilled with the flexibility of TransPortal.  However, it would obviously be nice to have a raise. ...

Transportal?
Nov 24, 2014

They have been hiring quite a bit lately. Really considering applying there. Does anyone work for them or have any recent information on them; a lot of the archives are pretty old. Thanks in advance! Be blessed! ...