A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accustat in Wisconsin - Does anyone work for (sm) - Yochana

Posted: Nov 18, 2010

them currently?  Their website states they use qualified text which reduce their cost (while robbing the MT?)  Anyway, are they a good MTSO to work for and can you make any money with qualified text? 

If this is the same company, Melissa - email me! - Sheila C.

[ In Reply To ..]
I loved this company!

Not Melissa but I am the OP. Just sent you email (nm) - Yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Went to their web site... - ACLU

[ In Reply To ..]
I was curious what "qualified text" was so went to their web site: http://www.accustat-mts.com/ . I guess it had to eventually come to this. I have worked for this company in the past and they are tops in the MT services that I have worked for.

Similar Messages:

AccuSTAT
Feb 17, 2015

Just wondering if anyone has worked or is working for AccuSTAT out of Wisconsin?  They have an ad for psych work, as needed work, so wondering how much work would be there.  I know their site says they do overflow, but a guessimate on how much work would be available would be nice too.  Anyone? Anything to say about them?  Greatly appreciated! ...

Accustat Transcription
Sep 06, 2012

This is actually my first post on MT stars and I am wondering if anyone works or has heard of Accustat Transcription out of Mexico and what you think about this company.  I appreciate any thoughts.   thank you so much Flowers ...

Question For Wisconsin IC's
Nov 14, 2011

For those IC's who get their work from an MTSO, does your MTSO require you to have work comp insurance?  ...

I Wonder How The MTs At UW Hospital In Wisconsin Are Doing?
Oct 16, 2014

I was wondering how it's going over there, if anyone's still working, if they've got a deal with Nuance, if they've been outsourced yet, who's quit or retired or moved on. Hoping all the MTs are going to be okay after TSHTF come January 2015, when "things are going to be a lot different around here."  ...

AccuStat Posting For Psych Account Again
Sep 01, 2014

Says PRN which is kind of like clean up or someone's gopher and no guarantees. Different for companies who state "On Call' where you are paid even if there is no work!  And it also is not like a nurse who is per diem and gets sometimes DOUBLE because of no benefits.  Not here though.  Probably double the headaches and time spent for pennies of self learning. ...

Marshfield Clinic In Wisconsin
Sep 05, 2013

Anyone heard of this company? Can't find anything in the archives.  ...

AccuStat EMR Was Featured In A Reader's Digest Article
Oct 20, 2009

Before the moderator ices this post, it is public knowledge that they were featured in a Reader's Digest article a few months back about how hard it is to get capital funding from banks. The article said they make 34 million a year but can't get a 500K loan to buy equipment. It said they are trying to transition clients from paper to EMR. I found it strange that if they make that much money a year, that they wouldn't have any capital to invest in the business. ...

I Would Be Leery Of A Doctor In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
May 03, 2013

**monitors, if this is not appropriate, please let me know. Dr Farzaneh Tondkar - I believe she does social security exams as well as other dictation work. She sent multiple voice files, I type them up and send back the same day, she will claim 2 days later she never got the work. I extensively explain how I sent things, she didn't get them in email. Then another dance of how she didn't get the work, I re-send it again. I also spent time double checking every single voice file ...

Anyone Familiar With CatTails And The Northern/central Wisconsin (MC)
Apr 23, 2012

Cannot name accounts here, but this is a central Wisconsin clinic and its central and northern Wisconsin satellite clinics, which uses their own EHR software called CatTails.  I am wondering if they are now outsourcing to MModal, Nuance, Amphion, or any other companies.  Thanks for any info.  ...