A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

AccuSTAT - wondering

Posted: Feb 17, 2015

Just wondering if anyone has worked or is working for AccuSTAT out of Wisconsin?  They have an ad for psych work, as needed work, so wondering how much work would be there.  I know their site says they do overflow, but a guessimate on how much work would be available would be nice too. 

Anyone? Anything to say about them?  Greatly appreciated!

search - lisa

[ In Reply To ..]
if you look at the top of the company board page, and press "search", type in their name, you'll come up with some results. From first glance, the results look good.

AccuSTAT - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
I did that and only got things from 2005-2008. I was hoping for something more recent. I did like the ones posted from years ago, but with this business you just never know how things are now.

Try putting in AccuState 2014 or 2015 in search box. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
AccuSTAT - wondering
[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, did that. All I got were employment ads. Still hoping someone working there will answer. Maybe no news is good news. Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Accustat Transcription
Sep 06, 2012

This is actually my first post on MT stars and I am wondering if anyone works or has heard of Accustat Transcription out of Mexico and what you think about this company.  I appreciate any thoughts.   thank you so much Flowers ...

Accustat In Wisconsin - Does Anyone Work For (sm)
Nov 18, 2010

them currently?  Their website states they use qualified text which reduce their cost (while robbing the MT?)  Anyway, are they a good MTSO to work for and can you make any money with qualified text?  ...

AccuStat Posting For Psych Account Again
Sep 01, 2014

Says PRN which is kind of like clean up or someone's gopher and no guarantees. Different for companies who state "On Call' where you are paid even if there is no work!  And it also is not like a nurse who is per diem and gets sometimes DOUBLE because of no benefits.  Not here though.  Probably double the headaches and time spent for pennies of self learning. ...

AccuStat EMR Was Featured In A Reader's Digest Article
Oct 20, 2009

Before the moderator ices this post, it is public knowledge that they were featured in a Reader's Digest article a few months back about how hard it is to get capital funding from banks. The article said they make 34 million a year but can't get a 500K loan to buy equipment. It said they are trying to transition clients from paper to EMR. I found it strange that if they make that much money a year, that they wouldn't have any capital to invest in the business. ...