Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Ask Them - How They

Posted: Apr 15th, 2021 - 1:22 pm In Reply to:

count their lines. Maybe they do not use Word Line Counter... maybe they have a different way of counting lines. I had a company once that had their own proprietary system and it was set to count lines differently than Word; for instance, only counting one space between sentences, etc. They would not tell me what the other differences were or try to explain how their counting system was set up, but there was ALWAYS a difference between my line count using Word, and theirs, never in my favor, either. If they will not tell you and it is not to your advantage by a lot of $$, then it is your choice what you want to do, stay or leave. When they won't tell you, you can pretty much rest assured that they are ripping you off... they do that on purpose. but ask first. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)