Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board

Place to park overnight in Florida - Me and my dogs

Posted: Feb 17th, 2019 - 1:24 pm

Place to park at night (Space Coast)

I am a 61-year-old female about to move into my Honda Odyssey minivan.

I am working for delivery services which will keep me afloat until my Social Security begins in 12 months.  

It is my hope to find a person who needs a house sitter or perhaps someone who has left for Canada or the NE for the summer, and allows me to park on their property at night and on days I am not working.  

I have a generator for electricity and enough income for my gas/ins/cell/food. If you are in the residence, I can arrive after dark and leave before daylight.

I have a completely spotless background check, which was required to be hired by Uber and DoorDash. I have never committed a crime.  

I have worked in the medical industry as hospital support staff for the majority of my working life (35 years).  

I am a Canadian- who has lived in USA as a diplomat’s daughter (ambassador in mining industry).

I have two 15-year-old dogs who are my heart and are a Aleutian Terrier and Doxie Dachshund. We are in fairly good health taking all into consideration, are pleasant, agreeable and have done fairly well in life. My immediate family members are deceased and I have no children.

If you want me to pay for this space, please let me know the amount. If short term arrangement is your preference, please give dates. I have copies of background check and DMV driving history.

I would need this beginning 3/15/2019. I would prefer a business people, Snow birds, a married couple with summer home or elderly/senior citizens due to safety concerns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)