Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board

Thanks for sharing - Good luck

Posted: Mar 9th, 2019 - 12:43 pm In Reply to: Planet Fitness - Showers. 24 hour laundromats - Minivan has outlets

Thanks for sharing your story. I can attest to the reliability of Hondas. I'm on my second Civic, purchased both of them new, and put 256K on the first one and traded it in, so if you keep up on your maintenance, your van should run forever. I wouldn't think you would be able to use Planet Fitness without a membership, but I hope that works for you. I hope SSDI kicks in sooner than you expect. I was wondering if you could register with a temp agency and maybe pick up some office jobs; sometimes that leads to FT employment. Please don't mess with the IRS, explain your circumstances, get on a payment plan and make your payments or they will put you in jail. We've never met but I am concerned for your safety, what you say is very true about the world being a different place but it has never been okay not to pay income tax. The utility companies usually offer financial assistance for people struggling with their bills. I hope you are getting food stamps to help with groceries or have access to a food bank. I didn't understand what you were saying about your family. I also live alone and am the youngest sibling in my family and expect that I will outlive them, I will also be on my own but I've always been on my own and thankfully have had jobs that pay the bills. I'm nearing retirement age and have a modest 401K that will help and plan to keep working, at least part time, into retirement to earn the maximum amount of SS. I live pretty frugally so think I will be okay and there are plenty of community agencies out there for assistance. My biggest expense is going to be housing. I'm considering moving to an independent living facility. I pay rent anyway, it will probably be about the same amount if I don't choose anything fancy, and would be around people my age for some socialization. It's none of my business, but you need to get off the streets. Find a roommate and get a place or look in the ads for someone with a room to rent or needing someone to share expenses. I realize this was your choice, just be careful and stay safe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)