Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 61)

Planet Fitness - Showers. 24 hour laundromats - Minivan has outlets

Posted: Mar 7th, 2019 - 3:43 pm In Reply to: Suggestions - Dazed and confused

I knew there was a possibility this would happen so purchased a white 10 yr old Honda Odyssey with 131k - for reasonable price. It runs great albeit MPG is not the best. They must have been rentals at one time as there are thousands on the highway and I will blend right in.

I also bought a generator, a tent, sleeping bag, air mattress, Verizon jet pack/cell combo for 116/mo.

It seems that people who do this move from one place to another, Denny’s one night, Walmart the next. The 24 hour Laundromat is beside a grocery store - I have propane burner for soap.

I have applied for SSDI and just requested a compassionate consideration which expedites the process. My work history is lengthy and I will be able to live a modest life but it will be 11 months from now. I just placed another call to them minutes ago.

Someone said I could park on their expansive property free and they sounded legitimate until I did a Mylife.com check on them and saw that they were charged with burglary of an acquaintance at some point. I did not get details as it costs money but that was enough for me to not follow up on their offer. She also never mentioned that she had a husband and was a radiologist which was on her profile. I have been robbed 3 times (latest was they took 2 dog leashes out of my car which I was doing my laundry. They stole medication from my house the 2nd time. First time, they stole my brief case/carry case with all my important papers, passport, laptop, cellphone while I was moving in.

I can do this if I do not get depressed, get sick or lose my dogs.

This is not the same world I remember prior to 1998. I lived in my house and ignored the changes for 20 years. First, there are many more people on the road and in the towns. Renting this dismal place cost me 2400.00 (first/last/deposit) which is outrageous but the cheapest place I could find. It is by electrical transformer station which takes up half the block and has a lot of foot traffic of lost-looking young men and women, appearing drugged and very poor. This is why I am sort of glad to get out of here.

I am going to take a picture of the resumes I sent out over the last two years. There are hundreds. If not for false hope of getting a job in MT on Linkded in, I would have moved out 2 months ago but because of a vague job offer typing mammograms, I took out a 3000.00 loan on my van...now I have to beg for money on internet. Doordash is good one week, bad the next. One day, I made 98.00. Yesterday, I made 8.00. I think they give most of the jobs to new hires to keep them from quitting.

I guess I should mention I owe the IRS - I did not have money for accountant or the 5k I owed and that has ballooned up to 18,000.00. They are about to levy my checking account so have to come up with a plan for that. If you make payment arrangements and miss a payment, they wipe out your balance. Been there, done that.

So, this is not the world I remember. Compassion is out there though. Gas was going to be turned off today and I broke down into tears as I told him to go ahead and turn it off as I had no ability to pay the bill. Ran in the house to take a warm bath thinking water would be cold in a few hours, and washed some things in the sink. Just a second ago, realized the gas was still on so maybe he will leave it on until I leave next Wednesday.

My dilemma is due to no family. My only living relatives I have never met or last saw 20 years ago. I sent the Xmas cards and when working 100 bucks on holidays but after a few years of no real response other than a thank you on a Facebook message, I stopped that.

So, I have to do this. I have to for my dogs who are suffering from my state of anxiety. I watch videos on YouTube of others doing this. It is a last resort. It is dangerous out there. Having a person walking around your vehicle while you lie there helpless, wondering if they are going to break a window to get in is real possibility and one I fear the most. It is actually illegal to be homeless.

I am leaving this in event no one believes this horrid story. I have been working with a team in radiology for many years and they may know me. I am not a bad person. If I did anything wrong, it was not save my money, live like a miser, ate too well, spent too much on my dogs, did not acquire a support system (I am a loner, have social anxiety and am a bit of a misfit).

https://www.gofundme.com/nqwg7r-facing-homelessness&rcid=r01-155199436757-a9dd9abc81844337&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)