Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

Check out the workaway website - June

Posted: Feb 19th, 2019 - 10:25 pm In Reply to: Place to park overnight in Florida - Me and my dogs

workaway.com is a site that lists hosts per state, region, country....you name it, they have it! You may be able to find someone with a home or ranch that needs seasonal help. Some listings are for gardening or for help tutoring kids or helping on ranches or alpaca farms. I am not sure if this direct link to the workaway Florida section will show up here, but I will give posting it here a try. If it does not show, take the time to check out the site and filter it to the USA and Florida. https://www.workaway.info/hostlist.html?showMoreOptions=0&ct=NorthAmerica&country=US®ion=florida&search=&lang=en&page=hostlist&workawayer_capacity=0&host_rating=0&date_start=&date_end=

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)