Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Main Street! - Cheryl

Posted: Sep 5th, 2018 - 2:49 pm In Reply to: Just an idea- I too have found - Kshe

I love hearing these ideas!

Seriously, I have bought items from eBay and sold them at antique fairs for twice what I paid. It is a win-win. Many people hate shopping on on-line auction sites because they like seeing the items.

A couple of months ago my non-MT income surpassed my MT income. I love everything about actual transcribing and editing medical documents, but it's so shaky these days I just like to find something to do that is joyous! Buying and selling is one of the oldest professions out there, and it's a lot of fun! Well, there's another old profession, but I'm not quite up to that. :) If you're at all crafty, check out Craftsy. If you can find just the right niche, that's a fun place to sell, but I do much better in person than on Craftsy.

I've even gotten to the point where people will e-mail me looking for something. Ex: "Hey, I was wondering if you might have a treadle sewing machine?" Funny thing was i had three at the time!

Buying, selling, and trading is a lot of fun!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)