Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Emdat Outage.. (Views: 34)

We must be on the same team. - whatever!

Posted: Feb 15th, 2017 - 9:33 pm In Reply to: iMedX Operation Manager band wagon - anon

Did you get the bit about welcoming respectful and thoughtful dialogue too? Respect?! OMG. Please! I do feel bad that the OMs are thrown into the middle of and I'm sure have to deal with scores of pissed off MTs. I know they must be stressed to the max. But, come on! Stop trying to cover this stinking turd with candy sprinkles for Pete's sake...call a spade a spade...we all know what the deal is. Imedx is going to do whatever they're gonna do (a search of the archives tells the story). We can either strap in for the ride or jump off. They're going to pay us as little as possible (and then cut our pay some more), take our benefits, PTO and get rid of as many US workers as they possibly can, all the while telling us how exciting these changes are. Do they really think anyone believes they're going to do ANYTHING to benefit the MT? That's actually insulting. I've reached the whatever point. I'll do it until I can't do it and then I won't do it! (And I think I'll actually be much happier at that point, at least until the house payment is due...LOL.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)