Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

There are still a good number of MT's who make great money overall. sm - SM

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 5:50 am In Reply to: We are all eventually going to quit for better money - or retire, and then

Maybe not in the CPL but overall with good accounts, steady work, familiarity with those accounts and dictators, good work habits, and volume. I know that it is not the norm on this site, as mostly negative posts are posted, but there are still a good number of us who do make greater than $50,000 a year, some much higher than that. Before I am blasted with doom and gloom of "your turn is coming", I want to say that I feel secure in saying that I will continue to earn good money no matter which company I work for because I have been at more than one, thanks to buyouts, and my pay doesn't really change. That is at 7 cpl for straight typing and 4 cpl for VR editing. Sharpen your saw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)