Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Appreciated vs Pay - What a crock that is

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 10:19 pm In Reply to: When I was researching background material for my post... - Jay

Who comes up with this stuff???? OMG. Yes I want to break my back working for you for less pay, so I can be patted on the head like a "dog." If I have a fair job, with fair pay and decent working conditions, I give my all and I know I am doing a good job for the company and don't need to be thrown a bone.

Again, what has happened to the work place?

These companies are well aware that they are paying below par wages and their CEOs are raking in the big bucks, just like so many other companies. The worker is screwed anymore. The less you make, the harder you work it seems. We get absolutely nothing from these companies such as benefits, etc., and then to throw in the low pay and horrible working conditions, how can you even begin to post what you did.

You must be making good money is all I can say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)