A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

where to find examples of nuclear cardiology tests? - sm

Posted: Aug 17, 2010

Anyone have any good sites that have examples for nuclear cardiology stress tests?  I'm doing my first one and am dying here.  Thanks!

examples of tests - tootired

[ In Reply To ..]
Have you tried MT Desk or just Googling nuclear cardiology stress tests? Sometimes that works. Also try pogofrog.com. That is a search engine for docs. Might help.

samples of nuclear cardiology tests - Pauline

[ In Reply To ..]
Check this website: mtsamples.com They have great samples of just about everything and also mtdaily.com or just type in a search engine for nuclear cardiology samples. Hope this helps

thanks for the help! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Looking Up Examples In DocQscribe....help Nm
Apr 29, 2011

Can anyone help with instructions on how to look at examples of doctors work in DocQscribe? Thanks in advance. ...

Tests Tests And More Tests.....grrrr
Dec 18, 2014

Applying for a new job is a job in and of itself these days. Is anyone else having this ?? All these tests on these job applications. They are sometimes hours long. Some of these test reports are HARD. They are harder than most I do now. I work for MW now. I don't really have time to go through all these tests for hours and hours for FREE. I'm thinking of just not doing it and forgetting about that particular application. One of them I really was interested in too but what if I do all ...

Cardiology Re: Obstetrics Help!! Cardiology Term!
Oct 20, 2009

Oh wow... the board looks different. Anyways, I have a term that I have never heard of regarding a woman giving birth and it is talking about the baby's heart. "Fetal heart sounds were in the 130s with ____." She says it again, "Baby's heart rate had _____ and was reassuring throughout her stay." Sounds like "aksels." Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Nuclear Medicine
Aug 31, 2010

The delayed images of the feet show some motion artifact and are count poor secondary to the patient's inability to  maintain stillness.   (Thanks in advance) ...

Furhman Or Fuhrman Nuclear Grading
May 24, 2012

Is it Furhman or Fuhrman nuclear grading?  I find both.  Doctor is spelling "Furhman". ...

Nuclear Medicine Preferred Way To Edit
Apr 24, 2014

Not sure what type of report, the provider "stated nuclear medicine study T one-halves" Various research come up with too many variables of editing T one-half written out T one-half T-1/2 t1/2 What is the preferred version?   Thank you ...

Proper Radiology/Nuclear Medicine Rates???
Jul 20, 2010

Wanting to see if anyone can give me input on what to charge a client for radiology/nuclear medicine transcription.  Straight transcription I know is anywhere from 10 to 15 cpl, if not more.  But anyone out there have good working knowledge of what radiology/nuclear medicine transcription fees should be???   ;-)  ...

Ophthalmology Word Nuclear Cataract Of S/l  "Polevoranes Varitey"
Jun 25, 2010

Doc dictates diagnosis as nuclear cataract of s/l  "Polevoranes varitey" ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Lab Tests
Jul 19, 2010

I will be rechecking his intact PTH, s/l calsphos, s/l mag  and renal function. I am guessing it is calcium phosphate and magnesium. Am I wrong? ...

Tests
Sep 17, 2010

The patient has no sleep apnea. Normal sleep study. MRI was negative. Rest of pituitary looked fine including a course stem test. Need help with above term...thanks ...

Req For Tests ????
Mar 26, 2015

"he ordered her some outpatient labs test. She lost the req for this and never went back to him."   Req ???? spelling?   thanks in advance  ...

Abnormal Nuclear Stress Test, Consider False Positive Study, Hyphen FALSE POSITIVE?
May 19, 2010

:) ...

Urine Tests
Jan 04, 2010

In giving the results of the urine tests, the doc says:   0-5 "highland" casts - is that right? Also, she says negative "ICTA" test - is that right? ...

Ocular Tests
Jan 22, 2010

I have a dictator who dictates the same thing every time and it is fairly clear, but I can't verify it despite looking at a lot of ocular testing sites.  I'm hoping someone here can tell me if I am understanding it correctly.  This is in the context of saccadic eye movements, gaze-hold nystagmus, VOR to slow head movements, VOR to rapid head movements, vergence.  It sounds like, "times 1 viewing" followed by "not tested," but once it was followed by "Patient saw mul ...

Entry Tests
Apr 06, 2010

Will be taking my first employer test. Do you get a chance to skim your test afterward to clean it up, or is it first take goes? Thanks. ...

Neurology Tests See Msg
Jun 10, 2010

neurologist ordered ANA test and line panel.   Is "line" panel correct?  Not saying liver panel. ...

Inscribe Tests
Apr 28, 2011

Has anyone actually been able to get through Inscribe's testing process?  I have tried two times now and it sucks towards the end of the tests.  I must be an IDIOT!  Just curious.... ...

Transcription Tests
Dec 03, 2011

Why in the heck don't employers give you at least some basic instructions for a transcription test? Some want you to format, others don't. Some want you to edit punctuation, etc., others want you to transcribe verbatim. It's very frustrating because they all seem to want something different, yet most don't bother to give instructions.  It's like they expect us to be mindreaders!    ...

Very Frustrated Right Now!! I Have Taken Some Tests
Sep 03, 2012

for MT jobs that were ridiculous as in you basically need to be a doctor to pass, but I took a pretest just to take the coding course and it was ridiculous, as well.  I sure felt like emailing them and saying nevermind, I would not consider taking a course that you have to be a doctor just to do coding!!  Very frustrating!!!! ...

Long Tests
Mar 02, 2013

I got an invitation to test for a transcription company.  This company does not do any doctor's notes, but they do other medical type work such as meetings, etc.  On their site they have 3 tests and you can do all or as many as you feel comfortable doing.  I downloaded one of the tests to check it out and it is almost 30 minutes long.  I am ambivilent about taking such a long test with no compensation just for them to decide if I can do the work.  What do you people ...

Passing Tests
May 14, 2013

15 years radiology experience. Not passing the tests for some reason. No feedback. ...

Lab Tests... Please See Message
Dec 23, 2013

Five s/l PRY/PRIDE nucleotides... TIA ...

Blanks In Tests?
Jun 12, 2015

Do they every throw mistakes in for job testing (that need to blank)?  There were no instructions.   ...

MD-IT Cardiology Ad
Jul 28, 2010

Need to make a choice by tomorrow. Any advice on platforms, etc? ...

Cardiology H&P
Feb 03, 2011

Few words I can not figure out! Sounds like in parenthesis! The precordial chest pain returned again, patient retained good relief with nitroglycerin sublingual. The patient has also been on(( colan )) and Micro-K Patient has had an appendectomy and tonsilectomy and an umbilical hernia (( ooraphy )) head symetrical pupils equal react to light and accomodation no ((spurroectras)) ((distant)) Heart tones, no murmurs.....   Thanks in advance! =) ...

Cardiology Help...SM
Aug 02, 2012

He says: "The troponin was mildly elevated in the low ones."    How do I type "ones"?  ...

Need Cardiology Help Please
Aug 14, 2012

s/l with Lanier dissection of this vessel, not amenable to PCI.  Is Lanier correct?  I'm stumped.   Thanks! ...

Cardiology Help Pls
Oct 01, 2012

ECG:  ...nonspecific baseline T abnormalities with an inverted s/l TNL or T in L ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...