A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"unresting" of a bulla, left lower extremity - slr

Posted: May 16, 2013

Thank you very much!!!

Usually hear 'unroofing' of something to open it up. NM - Wandering

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

PUNCTUATION?: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS V
Jun 20, 2010

x ...

Left Lower Extremity "prosalite"?
Apr 05, 2011

I can't seem to get a good sound out of this.  Any clues? ...

Lower Extremity Examination
Jan 08, 2010

The lower extremities show marked peripheral varicosities.  There are also some excoriated lesions of the lower extremities with some mild scarring secondary to __s/l "thorabnitis". Any ideas?  This M.D. has a tendency to make up words, so he could be saying something totally different than how it sounds. Thanks  ...

Duplex Lower Extremity Bilateral?
Nov 27, 2009

Does anyone know if this is suppose to read "duplex lower extremity bilateral?" ...

Lower Extremity Exam- Digital Hair?
Feb 25, 2011

Is there a type of lower extremity exam that would be done called digital hair?  It s/l hair! DP and PT pulses are palpable bilateral.  Positive digital (hair) bilateral.  There are no lesions or lacerations noted bilateral.  Normal skin color, texture, and turgor bilateral.  It's an exam for a bunion deformity. Thanks. ...

Bilateral Lower Extremity VS. Bilateral Lower Extremities
Oct 18, 2012

Hi all, There is a discrepancy with the proper use of this - can anyone help? Some at my work are saying it should be bilateral lower extremities, whereas others think it is bilateral lower extremity since the "bilateral" implies that it's plural and hence no need to say "lower extremities." I've seen it both ways, but the more that I think about it the more I'm getting myself confused. Any input would be greatly appreciated! ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

On Bilateral Lower Extremity Exam, She Has 5/5 Gross Motor Strength For Hip Flexors, Abductors, Exte
Sep 05, 2013

I know "tiban" isn't correct.  What is it?  Thanks. ...

Upper And Lower Extremity Exam-sounds Like "crunch" Test?
Dec 12, 2009

upper and lower extremity exam-sounds like "crunch" test? ...

Lower-extremity Wound Care-S/L "Jello-O" Cast
Dec 15, 2013

I can't seem to find this listed anywhere.  It sounds pretty clear...does anyone know the correct spelling or does the dictator actually mean "Jell-O"-?!  ...

Left Upper Extremity Was Prepped With S/l Prevail
Apr 03, 2013

and then draped in a sterile fashion. S/L either prevail, prebale, etc.  Thanks! ...

Lower Extremity "dot Flow Or Dop Full" Evaluation
May 10, 2010

The patient just had a femoropopliteal bypass, and they are considering the same for the other leg.  Thanks.  ...

S/l "les-a-icks" Test. Lower Extremity Concentration.
Jun 11, 2010

Any ideas? I am not as familiar with this area. I don't even know what to google anymore. :( ...

S/L "florid" Left Lower Lobe Pneumonia.sm TIA!
Aug 24, 2011

Pt recovering from left lower lobe pneumonia. S/L "florid" left lower lobe infiltrate ...

"charmus" Of The Left Lower Leg Resulting In DVT
Oct 12, 2010

Unfortunately there is crackling, so I can't tell what he's saying.  Full sentence:  "He has had a previous (s/l charmus) of the left lower leg resulting in DVT and then pulmonary infarct." Thanks! ...

EORTC Trials Updated By S/L Bulla - Cancer - Sm - Ty
Jan 06, 2011

Androgen deprivation therapy should be considered for at least 6 months and potentially for 2-3 years based on randomized data from the EORTC tials, which has been recently updated by S/L bulla to show improved 10-year disease free and overall survival without increasing cardiovascular toxicity. ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Extremity Or Extremities
Apr 18, 2012

Which is correct?   Has bilateral lower extremity edema. Has bilateral lower extremities edema.   Thanks! ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Pediatric Extremity Exam
Aug 10, 2013

Lower extremity exam of 4-year-old with cerebral palsy.  "Negative Thomas. Negative s/l collie-azi". Thanks for any help ...

Ortho Physical Question On Extremity Exam
Aug 18, 2010

Apprehension on patellar tracking with increased Q-angle, positive ____ and crepitus and positive grind test.    s/l chase sign or just chase    Thank you for any help. ...

2 Finger Upper Extremity Support? Ortho
Jul 21, 2012

Patient did use 2 finger upper extremity support but showed good control. This indicates normal eccentric strength for descending stairs. This is for knee pain. Has anyone heard of this before? ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

MT Pay Going Lower And Lower.
Jun 19, 2011

I think it is very easy to see that with MT pay going lower and lower like 2.5 cpl that there will be very few MTs that stay in this business and who would even want to study to become an MT.  This country has lost so many jobs overseas that I have no idea what the future will hold for many people to even try to find work.  Unbelievable to think that we can survive in an American economy on wages that are paid overseas which is exactly what is happening.  It is impossible to do.&n ...

My Pay Keeps Getting Lower And Lower. Nm
Jan 25, 2013

nm ...

Lower And Lower Pay
May 09, 2014

Well I started with a new company this week and so far I have made $31 for the whole week.  I  have never done Radiology before and that was what they put me on.  I am acute care but the hospital I used to work for had their own Radiology Dept, so th is is a new learning curve, plus new doctors, format, etc.  By the time QA gets ahold of reports I feel ike a new student and I have over 35 years exp.  I am beyond depressed.  At least I can put on my resume Radiology ...

Perihalem Lower Lungs
Dec 03, 2009

Perihalem lower lung field. ...

She Has S/L SEDs On Both Lower Extremities.
Jan 11, 2010

After bilateral knee arthroplasty, patient has (S/L) SEDs on both lower extremities. I cannot seem to figure this one out. I was thinking TEDs stockings or some mechanical device to prevent DVT? ...

Softscript Aiming Lower Than Ever
Jan 26, 2011

After years of "who cares" from leadership and with the associated expenses being solely covered by MT's they are now flexing their muscles with a new process. It will be interesting to see if the MTs resort to mutiny after all the posts about never hearing from leadership when needed and never having any work month after month year after year.   Mutiny-Probably not since leadership has dug themselves into an "authority" hole by the way they have behaved for so terribly long. ...

Going Back To TTS At A Lower Rate Than Before : (
Mar 14, 2012

What's going on with TTS?   When I first worked for them a few years ago they offered a little more than I was making at a national.  I was told they did this to kept quality MTs.  Now the story is different and I was told they need to lower line rates because of competition.  They also lost a manager after years with TTS.  Am I being bamboozled or is there a TTS buyout in sight?  ...