A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l lonsbury silver-dollar curette - sm - kms

Posted: Jul 30, 2012

Adherent placental tissue was noted and easily removed with a (s/l) "lonsbury" silver-dollar curette.

Have you tried - googling

[ In Reply To ..]
what you hear? I did and found several hits that are probably what you're looking for.

Similar Messages:

Help With D&C Curette
Oct 01, 2012

Haven't done D&Cs and having a problem.  S/L he is saying "large Bandshield curette."  Appreciate the help. ...

Curet Or Curette?
Sep 12, 2010

Do 'curet' and 'curette' have the same meaning? Is it just a style issue of which one to use? ...

Olive Curette????
Mar 02, 2011

I've searched and searched.... this is for nasal surgery. Using a curved _____ (sounds like "olive") curette, the maxillary antrum was identified just posterior superior to the inferior turbinate. Thanks! ...

Tiemen's Uterine Curette
Oct 24, 2014

Anyone hear of this?  I tried all the possible spellings I could think of but came up blank.  He says it clearly and it sounds like "Tea Man's". ...

Curet Vs. Curette - SM For Sentence
Jan 28, 2015

Doctor dictates, "I used a curet to curette the medial calcar of the femur." My first instinct is how I typed it above, but I'm just not sure.  Curet to curette or curette to curet or curet to curet...  I'm so confused! Thanks! ...

All In The Name Of The Almighty Dollar
Nov 20, 2009

What has happened to quality?  Someone earlier today mentioned that she had a verbatim acct and was embarrassed to send out the report with her initials on it because the doctor's grammar was so bad. What happen to the time when we were allowed to type three, four, five, instead of 3, 4 or 5.  We get sentences such as "The patient was prescribed Ultram 50 2 times a day.  I'm going to type out two there because at least to me, it looks confusing. Whatever happened to be ...

Another Day, Another Dollar Not Earned. This Is More Than
Jan 04, 2012

ridiculous at this point.  Yes I am looking for something else and yes I did file for partial unemployment but have not been approved yet.  My husband and I just had a blowup because he wants me to just up and quit but I do not want to do that and we can't afford that but we can't afford for me to be going to work every day and not earning anything.  Sorry for venting but I'm losing my mind here.... ...

One Dollar Per Page
Sep 26, 2013

Just got an offer with a company for 1.00 a page for medical transcription.  I had thought when I applied it was some kind of insurance transcription but it turns out they are medical.  This is certainly not a good rate at all.  Anyone else got any offers like this?  This is not x-rays, it would be acute care.  ...

Silver Lake
May 24, 2015

She needs to be deported or at least banned from speaking her version of English.  Just an opinion.  ...

Expression Of Dollar Amount. Please See Msg.
Nov 16, 2009

Doctor says: "She is carrying about 12 to 15 thousand dollars in credit card debt." Do I put it $12 to $15 thousand, $12,000 or $15,000 or as above? Thanks. ...

Nuance Million Dollar Club
Jul 15, 2013

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nuance-announces-million-dollar-club-winners-hospitals-saving-1-million-or-more-last-year-2013-06-27 ...

He Is Receiving S/l Maxer Of Silver To The Left Heel Ulcer.....
Sep 22, 2010

n/m ...

Silver's Gold (or Cold) Test? See Complete Sentence Below
Jan 28, 2014

He also has a positive silver's (or Sever's) gold (or cold) test on the right with increased dorsiflexion when his knee is in flexion.          The patient has Sever's disease.  Thanks. ...

There Is A Mildly Positive "silver Skull Test" Indicating Some Tight Achilles Tendon And G
Jul 19, 2013

PE on right heel and foot.  I swear it sounds like the doc is saying 'Silver skull test'.  He's a temp for me and I'm completely unfamiliar with what this might be!  Thanks for your help in advance :) ...

"silver Lock" Anchor?
Jul 20, 2012

s/l Silver Lock anchor   Thanks.  ...

"ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOLLAR" ... TRUE (literally) IN THIS JOB
Jan 24, 2014

........................................ ...

Silver Lock And/or Biosilver Lock
Jan 25, 2014

Shoulder arthroscopy. "Using the Scorpion I passed a FiberTape through the anterior and posterior aspect of the tear.  We then obtained the punch for the s/l bio silver lock, punched the above laterally, put the sutures through the eyelet of the bio silver lock and impacted the above, getting the tear back down to its normal footprint." ...