A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l cobage 2 (re: bottle feeding) - whr

Posted: Jun 06, 2012

sentence is :

breastfeeding with the transition to exclusive bottle and no longer dependent on the cobage 2.

? S/L  cobage 2 ?  covage? cabag?

tiaSmile

gavage? - was there a feeding tube?

[ In Reply To ..]
Otherwise, I have no idea.

yea that would be it.. sorry. I think I am going bananas. thank you! - whr

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Lukey Bottle
Aug 03, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of "Lukey" bottle.  This is a diagnostic laparoscopy.  He dictates "Lukey bottle was attached to the Neptune suction" ...

Tube Feeding
Dec 13, 2009

She tolerated her tube feedings which, at discharge, were s/l Hib at 1.5, one can every six hours. ...

Feeding Tube Help
Jan 04, 2010

I have a dictator who is stating the following:   Patient may not do well with a s/l On tube or GJ tube.  Could this On tube be reference to a NG tube?    Any help is much appreciated. ...

Type Of Tube Feeding
Oct 24, 2009

He is on PEG tube feeds with s/l piwood at 50 mL an hour with one pack of Juven given twice a day. ...

Breast-feeding While Dictating
Jan 13, 2012

Doc slurring words, baby grunting and making a fuss, doc switching breasts, etc, etc, sounded like breast sex with baby for 10 minutes of dictation.  Lovely, absolutely lovely, no wonder no one else wanted to do it.  How many years of education do these docs have under their belts??!!??  ...

Feeding Tube - 40-French? I Only Remember Typing 20-French. SM
Nov 12, 2010

A 20 or 40-French feeding tube was connected to the oral end of the guidewire, which was pulled back and the feeding tube pulled behind it.   TIA ...