A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Ganzen and SI compression maneuvers nm - debbie

Posted: Apr 07, 2011

nm

Gaenslen maneuver - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
-

Similar Messages:

Poltizering? Maneuvers
Nov 23, 2009

This is in reference to a patient wtih mild eustachian tube dysfuncition who cannot "pop" her ears. The doctor says they tried "polterizing"  maneuvers that were not successful.  Any guesses?  ...

Help With Compression Wrap
Mar 11, 2014

The patient is being treated for a surgical wound dehiscence.  It sounds like they applied a "mild dome space compression wrap."  Any suggestions?  Thanks. ...

Is This Correct? Grady Compression
Mar 14, 2010

Though I am still looking, I can not seem to confirm this.  The context is: Abdomen was soft and nontender both during Grady compression and the FAST exam.     ...

S/l After Seizure... "responsive STAR ______ Maneuvers"????
Mar 18, 2010

"BUt, after the seizure, the patient would not even answer in one word sentences, althought he would track around the room, move all extremities and he was responsive to s/l "star _____ maneuvers". ...

L1-L2 Compression Fractures Or L1 And L2 Compresion Fracture
Jun 22, 2012

S/l Grade D Tool-la-gra To Help With Compression....Any Idease?
Aug 12, 2014

Cold Hands When Typing? Anyone Try Compression Gloves?
Mar 20, 2010

I suffer from terribly cold fingers when I am typing.  My mom suggested compression gloves.  Has anyone ever tried them?Right now I am running a spaceheater pointed at my hands and I am still having to take breaks to warm them up. ...

(s/l)biscopace Classic Padding Compression Stockings
Apr 11, 2013

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings. Leg ulcer ...

A Compression Gauze Or Garment For Split Thickness Burn To Foot
Apr 18, 2012

Dr. seems to be dictating,"a single layer of TENSOFLEX." This is being applied over a healing skin graft on the foot. Thanks ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...

"exo Genic" Compression.
Mar 13, 2011

An esophagram done revealed focal narrowing and corkscrew appearance of the new esophagus just distal to the anastomosis concerning for "exo genic" compression ...