A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

help with compression wrap - searching

Posted: Mar 11, 2014

The patient is being treated for a surgical wound dehiscence.  It sounds like they applied a "mild dome space compression wrap."  Any suggestions? 

Thanks. Laughing

or s/l doanspace nm - still searching

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Lots of hits for Dome-Paste nm - Lifer

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Thank you - searching. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
That's it. Thank you so much. I remember leaving a blank for this before, but I couldn't remember what it was. I made a note of it this time!

YW!! nm - Lifer

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

"wrap" Procedure Involving The Esophagus
Jan 05, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a wrap procedure?  The sentence dictated is:   This is a wrap procedure noted involving the distal esophagus.   I just cannot find anything, wondered if othes have heard of this. ...

Is This Correct? Grady Compression
Mar 14, 2010

Though I am still looking, I can not seem to confirm this.  The context is: Abdomen was soft and nontender both during Grady compression and the FAST exam.     ...

S/l Ganzen And SI Compression Maneuvers Nm
Apr 07, 2011

nm ...

L1-L2 Compression Fractures Or L1 And L2 Compresion Fracture
Jun 22, 2012

S/l Grade D Tool-la-gra To Help With Compression....Any Idease?
Aug 12, 2014

Cold Hands When Typing? Anyone Try Compression Gloves?
Mar 20, 2010

I suffer from terribly cold fingers when I am typing.  My mom suggested compression gloves.  Has anyone ever tried them?Right now I am running a spaceheater pointed at my hands and I am still having to take breaks to warm them up. ...

(s/l)biscopace Classic Padding Compression Stockings
Apr 11, 2013

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings. Leg ulcer ...

A Compression Gauze Or Garment For Split Thickness Burn To Foot
Apr 18, 2012

Dr. seems to be dictating,"a single layer of TENSOFLEX." This is being applied over a healing skin graft on the foot. Thanks ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...

"exo Genic" Compression.
Mar 13, 2011

An esophagram done revealed focal narrowing and corkscrew appearance of the new esophagus just distal to the anastomosis concerning for "exo genic" compression ...