A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

patient with prior compression fracture - *ebulent* bone spur and degenerative changes. Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Apr 02, 2011

nm

Can you hear evident? Just a suggestion. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
S

Similar Messages:

S/l Blastic Bone Spur Or Blastic Bone Spread?
Dec 28, 2009

anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

L1-L2 Compression Fractures Or L1 And L2 Compresion Fracture
Jun 22, 2012

Both Bone Forearm Fracture
Jun 01, 2011

I'm having trouble finding the correct way this should be typed...   both-bone forearm fracture ? both bones forearm fracture ? ...

Patient Went To The ER And Was Found To Have A Fracture Of The Right S/l Tri-plee-trum.
Jan 12, 2010

x ...

CRIM? Patient Is Status Post Remote Hip Fracture With CRIM Procedure?
Jul 21, 2010

What is this?  Thanks in advance! ...

Ortho - The Patient Appears To Have "callouspan" At The Fracture Site?
Jul 30, 2010

got me on this one!!! ...

Spur
Sep 19, 2010

Ankle X-ray... A tip or chip or chipped spur is noted at the medial malleolus. Thanks in Advance... ...

S/l Blumatuts Line? Patella Spur
Oct 18, 2011

"There is spurring on the patella which appears in a neutral position with the inferior pole adjacent to s/l blu-ma-tuts line. I looked up patella spurring inferior pole adjacent and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ...

Waxed The Bone Isches With Bone Wax
Jun 01, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of the word bone isches. I am working on a spinal surgery and I can't seem to find the word isches. I am sure I am not hearing that right. Thanks for your help. ...

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

S/l Versal Side Degenerative Fraying
Oct 13, 2009

He also had some versal side degenerative fraying. ...

Help With Compression Wrap
Mar 11, 2014

The patient is being treated for a surgical wound dehiscence.  It sounds like they applied a "mild dome space compression wrap."  Any suggestions?  Thanks. ...

Small Degenerative Cyst In Knee -- Sl Lytivial
Jul 30, 2010

Patient with right knee arthritis.  Ortho doc reading from an MRI report: "There are areas which are consistent with bone islands and a small degenerative (s/l lytivial) cyst." I keep thinking he might mean "tibial," but there is definitely a "ly" or "bi" syllable before the rest of the word.  Any thoughts? ...

Is This Correct? Grady Compression
Mar 14, 2010

Though I am still looking, I can not seem to confirm this.  The context is: Abdomen was soft and nontender both during Grady compression and the FAST exam.     ...

S/l Ganzen And SI Compression Maneuvers Nm
Apr 07, 2011

nm ...

Once And For All ... It Is Degenerative Disk Or Disc Disease? I Keep Getting Corrected Both Ways :)
May 12, 2010

Disk versus disc ...

S/l Grade D Tool-la-gra To Help With Compression....Any Idease?
Aug 12, 2014

Cold Hands When Typing? Anyone Try Compression Gloves?
Mar 20, 2010

I suffer from terribly cold fingers when I am typing.  My mom suggested compression gloves.  Has anyone ever tried them?Right now I am running a spaceheater pointed at my hands and I am still having to take breaks to warm them up. ...

(s/l)biscopace Classic Padding Compression Stockings
Apr 11, 2013

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings. Leg ulcer ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

A Compression Gauze Or Garment For Split Thickness Burn To Foot
Apr 18, 2012

Dr. seems to be dictating,"a single layer of TENSOFLEX." This is being applied over a healing skin graft on the foot. Thanks ...

Prior Audited Reports
Jul 08, 2014

Can anyone please tell me how to get in to look at reports you were audited on?  I go into the Fluency Transcription Manager and then Job Search, but from there I don't know what  to do.  Thanks! ...

Question. Prior I Did Every Worktype That Came My
Dec 17, 2014

can I just choose to do easy WTs? The holy grid doesn't distinguish between difficult and easy WT, does it ? I just thought about this yesterday. Can we demand to be put on an easy progress note acct or something for easy peasy? ...

Using The Prior Report Lookup Feature Is
Mar 15, 2010

I am amazed at the huge mistakes I am seeing in finished reports.  Who hyphenates left hip hemiarthroplasty?  (The report shows left-hip hemiarthroplasty). That's a minor example.... Worrisome. ...

How Is It That I Get NJA, And A Job Finally Shows Up With Job Number Prior To Last One I Did?
May 01, 2013

We no longer have jobs waiting in a que for us (2 jobs loaded so you don't have to wait for the download. ...

Can't Pull Up Prior Reports In Fluency
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

His Hematocrit Is Actually Very Stable S/L Rel-uv To Prior Values, Although I Think It Will Drop Som
Dec 30, 2009

ty ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Xylocaine Prn S/l Staph coaliginase Prior To Domomer
May 03, 2011

This is dictated in the med list:  Xylocaine prn s/l staph coaliginase prior to domomer on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have no idea what this could mean.  He could be butchering staph coagulase in the first part, but I still have not idea how that fits in.  The second part seems like a dialysis schedule and the word sounds like it starts with a "d", but can't really hear dialysis. Any ideas?? ...