A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l 3.5 x 15 pulmi shots - jmr

Posted: Jun 16, 2011

He has had angioplasty and stenting twice.  Once in 08/1997; he had a 3.5 x 15 pulmonary shots to his proximal LAD and in 11/2008 he came in and had a 3.0 x 12 and a 3.5 x 8 Cypher to his RCA, 3.0 x 8 and a 3.5 x 23 Cypher to his proximal LAD where it had restenosed.

Above is the context - I am editing this and I know the above is not correct, however have not heard of what it sounds like he is saying.  TIA!

Palmaz-Schatz ? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

That's it! You are fabulous! - jmr

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you!

?sirolimus-eluting stent? - Stunted Growth

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Screen Shots
May 12, 2012

To take a screen shot: Press CTRL + Screen Shot, go to Microsoft Paint and press CTRL+V, paste it in.  Then save it as a .jpg file. ...

Mandatory Flu Shots
Sep 02, 2012

Just curious . . . how many of you have employers who are making it mandatory to get a flu shot.  I work at home, I'm not in contact with patients.  How can somebody require me to inject something into my body????  The terms - if it is not done by a certain date, we are subject to administrative action, up to and including termination.  Is this really legal???  I would appreciate nice answers, not mean/nasty replys.  Thanks. ...

Med. Transcriptionists Required To Get Flu Shots?
Oct 01, 2011

HI all, I could've sworn I read this somewhere that medical transcriptionists - even the REMOTE ones WORKING AT HOME ! - are REQUIRED by some employers to get annual flu shots. Is this true?? Does anyone have any experience with this? I found it quite odd, to say the least. Also, does anyone know if this is true of med transcriptionists that work IN A HOSPITAL - this I know, that some hospitals these days are requiring vaccinations of all workers. Ready and waiting to read your input :&nb ...

Linen Shots For Enterotomy
Feb 19, 2013

I am doing an enterotomy surgery, are there linen shots through the bowel? ...

Screen Shots Of Beyond Text
Nov 14, 2013

When you do a screen shot and it saves as a bitmap where does it save to? How can I bring it back up to compare it?  ...

Mmodal's Insurance, UHC, Doesn't Cover DepoProvera Shots.
Jul 03, 2012

What a crock!!  My old insurance covered contraceptives for women.  On UHC's page, it says the new law requires they cover women's contraceptives August 1st.  You'd think they'd do it anyway because birth control is a heck of a lot cheaper than obstetrical care...  Ticks me off. ...