A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

medical history of non-obstructive coronary artery disease - Larra

Posted: Mar 09, 2015

The patient has a past medical history of non-obstructive coronary artery disease in the setting of a nomal "Gatten score". 

Agatston? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

cardio - Larra

[ In Reply To ..]
That could be it. She has said it four times and once I heard an "A" sound at the front. Thanks so much.

Similar Messages:

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l War-strom's Disease?
Jul 21, 2011

x ...

Father Had A History Of *sarcoid Disease*. Probably
May 24, 2011

x ...

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

Coronary Angiogram All You That Do Coronary God Bless You...Its Killing Me
May 21, 2010

By Avis or ovis criteria it was a very appropriate size stent. ...

Past Medical History
Jun 26, 2010

Past medical history is given as below.  Not sure if the s/l goes where I put it or not since I don't know what he is talking about. Paraplegia secondary to spinal cord ischemia. status post stenting aortic aneurysm.  Iliac artery aneurysms bilaterally. Esophagitis. Umbilical hernia repair. transurethral resection of the prostate. Thoracic aortic stent s/l 6 of 18. Excisional debridement of sacral ulcer right hip ulceration. ...

H&P Past Medical History
Sep 16, 2013

The patient underwent left *av facial accretion*.  I don't have anything else to help figure it out and I can't verify it.   ...

Fall In Past Medical History
Apr 20, 2012

Hello!  Can "fall" be listed as an item in past medical history?  Like past medical history of fall?  Sounds wierd to me, but just wanted to check. ...

In A Past Medical History - S/l - Inacious
Sep 02, 2014

I have heard this before, but I'm drawing a total blank and every way I spell it I keep getting spanish words or names of Saints back (argh)! The full sentence reads: (the blank s/l inacious, ignatus, or something similar) No significant chest pain or troubles breathing during exercise. No specific history of arrhythmias in the past. Does not appear to be _____. No history of stroke, diabetes, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure. Appreciate any help, Thanks, M ...

Medical History: Left S/l IB Trick Tomy
Nov 15, 2009

left s/l IB or IV trick tomy ...

Well, So Far He's Dictated Past Medical History 3 Times
Nov 11, 2010

First time actually turned out to be social history, second time started out sort of sound like medical history which was basically noncontributory, but then turned into the review of systems, and now the third time may actually be the charm.  Now I've just got a lot of heavy breathing while he figures out what's next.  Thank goodness my night is over in another hour or so. ...

Under Past Medical History He Says What Sounds Lilke *pee Vera* And Depression?? Thanks. Nm
Dec 20, 2009

nm ...

Male Patient Under Past Medical History - S/l *polysectomy Nuvera*??? Thanks. Nm
Apr 04, 2010

nm ...

Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Aug 20, 2013

He does have obstructive sleep apnea with s/l low gas strains per factor. ...

Tube For Obstructive Renal Insufficiency?
Apr 12, 2011

S/L nep or net tube placement?  ...

In Medical History: S/l "tet" Tubes As A Child.
Apr 24, 2013

maybe pet tube? ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Under "Review Of Past Medical History" He Says "Doctor Diagnosed, Etc." Is This
Sep 12, 2010

Under "Review of Past Medical History" he says "Doctor diagnosed, etc." for several paragraphs. Is this a heading or does it need a colon after "diagnosed?" ...

Coronary Angiogram
Nov 03, 2010

S/L "lema" to the LAD... ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

Coronary Angiogram S/l Vizitek 25 ML Was Used, See Message
Jan 29, 2010

I thought maybe Vasotec, but 25 mL!  I've googled and looked in the drug book and can't confirm that amount.  Maybe someone out there has expertise in cardiology.  Could this be a similar-sounding contrast medium, or maybe doc just misspoke. ...

Coronary Angiography/heart Catheterization..sm
Jul 18, 2010

A "two-five-twelve" Voyager balloon was then advanced into the occluded area and inflated to 10 atmospheres for 20 seconds. How do I write the numbers dictated?  2.5 x 12?  ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...