A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

intrivient pregnancy - ejy

Posted: Nov 11, 2010

s/l intrivient pregnancy.  the whole sentence is, The impression of which is “evidence of a viable intrivient pregnancy … with an estimated gestational age of approx. 21 weeks and 6 days, based on today’s sonographic measurement … expected date of confinement on 8/4/10, based on today’s measurements.”  

"Intrauterine" pregnancy - TX MT

[ In Reply To ..]
?

intrivient pregnancy - ejy

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, i listened to again and that's it.

Similar Messages:

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Pregnancy Term
Oct 05, 2012

Doctor is dictating delivery summary and says as diagnosis "intrauterine di-di (sounds like die-die) pregnancy."  Patient delivered twins.  How do I write this??? Thanks ...

How Would You Type Di Di Twin Pregnancy?
Nov 12, 2009

I have a doc dictating about a patient's di di pregnancy.  I know he's just abbreviating but I did a Google and it's coming up several different ways.  Anyone know the correct way? Di-Di?  Di Di?   di di? Thanks so much in advance. Have a great day.  I am because I know I'll live a long time.  I refuse to die until the Vikings win a Super Bowl.  Of course that very same day, H E double hockey sticks would freeze over. LOL!  Sorr ...

Cancer Term With Pregnancy
Oct 04, 2012

Gyne oncologist  "38-year-old female who presented with complaints of abdominal swelling.  She first noticed this approximately in June of this year.  She was found to have both a large ovarian mass with complex features as well as s/l "entrium" pregnancy around 20 wks."  "<s/l "entrium" pregnancy at 20 weeks and large ovarian mass measuring 20 x 12 x 33 cm." Sounds exactly the same each time.  I am well and truly baffled about this one.  Help!   ...

Pregnancy Exam - Dial Conjugate?
Nov 28, 2009

The doctor states that exam of the bony pelvis shows she has "dial conjugate" greater than 15 cm. What am i actually hearing?!  ...

"Pregnancy Was Complicated By S/l *trick* Which Was Treated*?? N/m
Oct 12, 2011

nm ...

ICD-10: New Diagnoses Specify Trimester Renal Disease In Pregnancy
Aug 11, 2014

When a patient is pregnant, she undergoes important alterations in acid-based, electrolyte, and renal function due to pregnancy-associated physiologic changes in renal and systemic hemodynamics. That means she might be susceptible to conditions such as albuminuria, nephropathy, uremia, and gestational proteinuria, Your inputs on it? ...

S/l Ruptured Distal Empoolery, Left Ectopic Pregnancy
Nov 14, 2010

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Positive pregnancy test with abdominal pain.POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Ruptured distal  ___________, left ectopic pregnancy with  hemoperitoneum. ...

ESL Doc.....s/l "term Initial" Pregnancy??? The Procedure Dilatation And Curettage And Hys
May 24, 2010

x ...