A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ICD-10: New Diagnoses Specify Trimester Renal Disease in Pregnancy - George

Posted: Aug 11, 2014

When a patient is pregnant, she undergoes important alterations in acid-based, electrolyte, and renal function due to pregnancy-associated physiologic changes in renal and systemic hemodynamics. That means she might be susceptible to conditions such as albuminuria, nephropathy, uremia, and gestational proteinuria, Your inputs on it?

This is thinly-disguised advertising ... - Site yoy linked requires a subscription

[ In Reply To ..]
The codes are what they are, George. What "inputs" would be necessary???

You aren't interested in that, anyway. Your purpose is to advertise your supercoder.com. After the moderator deleted your last spam, you are just pretending to want "inputs," but the site you linked to can't be read without paying.

Its not about advertising - George

[ In Reply To ..]
Its not about advertising, I was trying to share the article to the masses and moreover you do have the option of getting to the FREE version of all the articles if you browse a bit.

Similar Messages:

Pt With End-stage Renal Disease
Mar 14, 2010

Patient is a 43-year-old man with a history of end-stage renal disease, status post cadaveric renal transplant in ___.  Patient had multiple episodes of increased (sl corrented) and rejection and had been treated with steroids in the past. Thanks!! ...

End Stage Renal Disease
Nov 21, 2010

Sentence reads.........his  s/l  "INR and PDQ" were both above 90.  Can find INR but PDQ?  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much for your time.  Finnie ...

Stage Of Renal Disease
Jan 16, 2012

Are stages of kidney stage transcribed as roman numerals or arabic numbers? ...

Hyphen In End Stage Renal Disease?
Oct 29, 2010

I always have a hard time remembering whether there is a hyphen between "end" and "stage" in end stage renal disease.  Anyone? ...

Renal Disease, Possibly Dehydration Versus ...sm
Apr 16, 2011

S/L "mid effect" versus HIV nephropathy. Cannot find anything that sounds like "mid effect". Anyone? Thanks in advance if you know this one! ...

"phosphrenal 1000 Mg," RX For Endstage Renal Disease??
Mar 08, 2010

no message ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Intrivient Pregnancy
Nov 11, 2010

s/l intrivient pregnancy.  the whole sentence is, The impression of which is “evidence of a viable intrivient pregnancy … with an estimated gestational age of approx. 21 weeks and 6 days, based on today’s sonographic measurement … expected date of confinement on 8/4/10, based on today’s measurements.”   ...

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Pregnancy Term
Oct 05, 2012

Doctor is dictating delivery summary and says as diagnosis "intrauterine di-di (sounds like die-die) pregnancy."  Patient delivered twins.  How do I write this??? Thanks ...

How Would You Type Di Di Twin Pregnancy?
Nov 12, 2009

I have a doc dictating about a patient's di di pregnancy.  I know he's just abbreviating but I did a Google and it's coming up several different ways.  Anyone know the correct way? Di-Di?  Di Di?   di di? Thanks so much in advance. Have a great day.  I am because I know I'll live a long time.  I refuse to die until the Vikings win a Super Bowl.  Of course that very same day, H E double hockey sticks would freeze over. LOL!  Sorr ...

Cancer Term With Pregnancy
Oct 04, 2012

Gyne oncologist  "38-year-old female who presented with complaints of abdominal swelling.  She first noticed this approximately in June of this year.  She was found to have both a large ovarian mass with complex features as well as s/l "entrium" pregnancy around 20 wks."  "<s/l "entrium" pregnancy at 20 weeks and large ovarian mass measuring 20 x 12 x 33 cm." Sounds exactly the same each time.  I am well and truly baffled about this one.  Help!   ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

Pregnancy Exam - Dial Conjugate?
Nov 28, 2009

The doctor states that exam of the bony pelvis shows she has "dial conjugate" greater than 15 cm. What am i actually hearing?!  ...

"Pregnancy Was Complicated By S/l *trick* Which Was Treated*?? N/m
Oct 12, 2011

nm ...

S/l Ruptured Distal Empoolery, Left Ectopic Pregnancy
Nov 14, 2010

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Positive pregnancy test with abdominal pain.POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Ruptured distal  ___________, left ectopic pregnancy with  hemoperitoneum. ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

How Many Diagnoses? Or All One?
Oct 22, 2009

DIAGNOSIS:  BILATERAL SECOND METATARSALGIA WITH HAMMERTOES TWO THROUGH FOUR ON THE RIGHT, AND HAMMERTOES TWO ON THE LEFT TIA. ...

How Many Diagnoses I Have 3 But Not Sure
Mar 25, 2010

1.  CALCANEAL CYST  2.  PERONEUS BREVIS AND PERONEUS LONGUS TEARS    3.  STATUS POST EXPLORATION OF THE PERONEAL TENDONS WITH DEBRIDEMENT AND          REPAIR OF BOTH PERONEUS LONGUS AND PERONEUS BREVIS TENDONS, AND        DEBRIDEMENT OF CYST IN THE CALCANEUS   tia. Sorry for all caps but that is how we are suppose to type it. ...

Should This Be 2 Diagnoses?
Mar 27, 2010

The doctor says it as one. tia.   1.  RIGHT DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURE 2.  POSSIBLE SCHAPHOID FRACTURE   ...

Is This 3 Diagnoses
Apr 08, 2010

LEFT LATERAL ANKLE LIGAMENTOUS INSTABILITY  PERONEUS BREVIS TEAR METATARSALGIA   TIA.   ...

Diagnoses Help
Nov 11, 2010

I need help with using numbers in diagnoses. If it is dictated as: 9 cm abdominal aortic aneurysm, do I spell out the number 9 or start the diagnosis with using the number 9? I have not found a rule for it in the usage of diagnosis. ...

Diagnoses
Feb 28, 2011

Doing a list of diagnoses ~~  History of s/l "tynaopades" HELP!! Thanks!! ...

Diagnosis Or Diagnoses
Nov 10, 2009

would this be one or two? tia.   DIAGNOSIS:  STATUS POST CHEVRON BUNIONECTOMY, FOURTH HAMMERTOE CORRECTION ...

1 Or 2 Diagnosis Or Diagnoses?
Nov 10, 2009

DIAGNOSES:             1.  LEFT ANKLE SPRAIN             2.  POSTERIOR TIBIAL TENDINOPATHY   tia. ...

1 Diagnosis Or 2 Diagnoses
Dec 05, 2009

Crush injury, right foot fracture of metatarsals   tia. ...

1 / 2 Diagnosis Or Diagnoses?
Jan 25, 2010

nonunion of the fifth metatarsal, avulsion fracture should this be 2 separate diagnoses? tia. ...

1 Or 2 Diagnosis Or Diagnoses
Apr 05, 2010

Left shoulder impingement syndrome Small partial rotator cuff tear Tia. ...