A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

end-organ or end organ damage? - me

Posted: Jun 17, 2011

Hyphen or no hyphen ??? thx :)

end-organ - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

end organ - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Damage Control?
Mar 31, 2015

Does it seem to anyone else that there are a few responses on this board today that are obviously damage control.  I call BS!!!  If you were making so much and were so happy, why would you be on this board? ...

Nuance Trying To Do Damage Control
May 16, 2013

My friend works for a hospital who is being taken over by Nuance.  They have the option to work for Nuance and had a meeting yesterday with several of the "higher-ups" from Nuance there.  Along with the blatant lies about how they'll make so much more money than they're making now, this board was specifically mentioned in an attempt to do some damage control.  They were told not to believe what they read on this board, disgruntled employees, BLAH BLAH BLAH.  The fun ...

It Sounds Like More Chronic Labyrinthine Disease And Probably Related *olorific* Damage. Thanks. Nm
May 22, 2010

nm ...

Self Cath To Avoid Further "ditchers" Or Muscle Damage.
Jan 24, 2012

We encouraged him to continue performing self-catheterization, as directed, to avoid further "ditchers" or muscle damage.    I can't hear strictures at all :/ ...