A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cerumenectomy-something was replaced - thanks

Posted: Aug 14, 2013

Dr. has just visualized the ear with the operative microscope and cleanded his cerumen.  He had canal cholesteatoma of the lateral boney canal at the junction with the cartilaginous canal.  "The area was cleaned, there was some granulation present, *siptred extroffs* replaced, the remaining canal and drums appear normal."

maybe...-sm - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
"cipro (or Ciprodex) otic drops were placed, the remaining canal..."

Similar Messages:

Being Replaced By Machines
Sep 23, 2011

"New technology" is often given as a reason for loss of MT jobs, even though skilled MTs are still needed in mamy capacities.  Ours is not the only field of work that will be losing more and more jobs.  A famous department store is testing kiosks with touch screens that customers can use to shop in the store, but just like they would online.  I had a cosmetics sales job in one of these stores in between MT gigs and it paid $20/hr plus commission.  We had t ...

TSMs Are Probably Next. They Can Be Replaced By
May 07, 2015

Good luck. This was the kick in the pants I needed. I'm outa here. Good luck to the rest of you. 2 weeks notice? HA I think not. ...

UAW Could Not Stop Workers Being Replaced On Their Lines By Robots, Only Needed 10
Oct 16, 2014

Unions cannot change tax structures which encourage off-shoring. Wish they could. CEOs earn their big bonuses by reducing costs any way they can! Why wouldn't they hire cheaper labor since that is their very purpose? Especially in a company with no corporate ethic requiring otherwise. ...

"The Politics Of Corporate Medicine Has Replaced Helping Patients"
Apr 10, 2014

Article on Kevin MD by Jordan Grumet.  The doctors are serfs, working for the corporations, just like the MTs.   ...