A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

broken collarbone - amy

Posted: Sep 06, 2011

In a physical examination paragraph, what sub-heading does a clavicle fracture go under?

I would use - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
the subheading 'Musculoskeletal'.

extremities or musculoskeletal - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
=)

Similar Messages:

MQ Has Finally Broken Me...
Sep 01, 2010

I was actually reduced to tears today with the bullying and threats from people of various departments.  Support acts as though we are stupid and below their level and the shipping department basically called me a liar, but in a nice way after their nastiness.  Due to my age, it will be hard finding a job but at this point, I will sweep floors rather than put up with those with big heads because of a meaningless title.  Then again, on second thought.....I am not leaving without a ...

Broken Headings
Mar 19, 2011

NOTIFICATION OF DQS 6.1 ISSUE - ERRANT BROKEN HEADING AT END OF DOCUMENT  Got this email on 03/16/2011 from MQ.  All of the sudden we are have an issue with the headings?  We have to turn off all markers (redundant, skip, etc.)  I was under the impression that all the red markers/headings counted in our line counts.  Do I have this right?  Is this another ploy to undermine line counts/pay?    Please correct me if I misunderstood.  Thanks all ...

Finally Broken
May 15, 2015

I've been doing this job for 10 years. I've been with what is now mmodal the whole way. I've seen really good MTs let go or just beat down until they left. With every change they threw at us I was able to find what I needed inside of me to stay with the job and have hope not that things would ever go back but that I could still at least buy a few groceries for our family, but this last POD "idea" that they threw us into has broken my spirit.  Fluency has some really good thin ...

Tips On Typing With A Broken Leg
Feb 15, 2010

Does anybody have any experience typing with a broken leg?  I broke my left leg (thank goodness, not my foot pedal leg!) this weekend.  I don't have the luxury of taking time off, but I'm finding it exhausting keeping this leg elevated and sitting upright like we were taught to do.  I'm in a full-leg cast, and it puts a heck of a strain on my gluteus maximus muscles.  I have a feeling I'll just have to keep trying new positions till I find one that works, ...

Not To Sound Like A Broken Record, But
Oct 29, 2010

what is the best school to go to (online) for becoming a coder?  I have been an MT for 15 years and tired of the feast/famine.  Is there financial aid available?  I cannot afford even $250 down and $100 a month.  Also, are there any companies that hire coders to work at home right out of school?  Thanks for any help!! ...

Finally Broken Part 2 I'm Done
May 29, 2015

I finally did it! I got a bad audit, could feel it coming. I thought it was on one report but it was on several, not from the same account, not the same doctor, etc.  I'm still going through the interview process for the job I will probably get hired for, but it still may be up to a month before they make the offer.  I will post when I get it for sure.  My confidence in my ability to understand a new job is at an all time low. In the meantime I am a music teacher and wish I ...

Is The Company Board Shut Down Or Broken? Nm
May 24, 2010

nm ...

Hate To Sound Like A Broken Record
Jul 15, 2010

but when is next pay day AND could someone tell me where on MQCentral I can find the pay schedule for 2010?   Thanks so much. ...