A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

You are awesome! - Lindsey

Posted: Nov 06, 2009

I just want to say that everybody who gives advice here is the greatest!  You know so much!  Thank you for imparting some of your knowledge onto those of us who are just starting!  This is going to be a long road, and it's nice to know that there are others out there to help!

Hang in there Lindsey... you'll get there - lindawordlady

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been doing this for 20 years and still have questions, but I still find it challenging. Lots of searching. Google is good and sometimes just trying different words together you might just find it. Just keep asking, as I ask too when I am stuck!

you have that right!!! A HUGE THANKS :) - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm so thankful for everyone's help and can't believe the knowledge they have,.. or how they can figure out what I'm trying to say .. just like that without hearing the file!!!! It amazes me. I just graduated in spring, and still so new to working. Some days I do alright, then others I seem to have a million questions.. ug!!! :)

Similar Messages:

Awesome!
Apr 17, 2013

finally! ...

MTStars Is AWESOME
Jul 04, 2012

x ...

Looks Like The Awesome Company Needs MTs Again!
Apr 01, 2015

LOLOL!!  Sorry....couldn't resist :) ...

Transolutions==>AWESOME EXPERIENCE SO FAR!!!
Jul 29, 2011

I started training with Transolutions this week and, lemme tell ya, it has been an absolutely AWESOME EXPERIENCE SO FAR!!!  The training was very well-organized and, once we were sent off "on our own" during the training course to do live transcription, the peeps there were SUPER HELPFUL with answering any and all questions that I had.  The feedback process is second-do-none and I really do get the impression that nobody really feels bothered when you ask them for direction and/or clar ...

I Made The Awesome Mistake Of.......sm
Dec 07, 2013

deciding to check FIESA this morning.... REALLY DUMB DECISION!  I have just about given up doing correction reversals, especially since ALL of my post-audit QA is done offshore.  And most definitely now because they must've just hired someone off the street over there to do my post audits.  Seriously, there is 1 offshore QA person in particular who will consistently go through my reports and delete text that I have either transcribed or edited (correctly I might add) and put& ...

TSM Covering While Mine Is Out Is Awesome!
Jul 16, 2014

I'm so jealous of the team who gets to have this particular TSM.  Wow!  She's prompt in returning emails, investigates a problem thoroughly, and is overall very pleasant on the phone.  It's a breath of fresh air!  So if you're in the North and SM runs your show, I want to be on your team! ...

Been With Precyse 90 Days, AWESOME Company
Nov 05, 2013

I can't believe I put up with Nuance for soooo long!   Precyse is just  AWESOME! ...

Awesome Arm Exercise For Tired Arms And
Apr 09, 2014

I was watching a yoga show ("watching" being the operative word) and the instructor said she had a great exercise for people who sit at a desk and type all day. You can do this in your chair. You hold your arms out to your sides and keeping them straight out, rotate/twist them back and forth within the shoulder socket. You go as far as you can one way, and then hold it for a few seconds and then go the other way as far as you can and hold it. Your palms will point down one way and up ...