A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The patient used to be on s/l euthyroid 2 grains. I can't find this but it sounds familiar. ~ - jb

Posted: Nov 01, 2009

xx

Unithroid? - MTtoday

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Euthyroid is a condition, not medicine - Answers

[ In Reply To ..]
n

I know that which is why I posted the question because I could not remember the drug. - jb

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Euthroid - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
It is "Euthroid." Hope that helps.

Thank you -- that is it! - jb

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Sponge - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
Your welcome.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Familiar With S/l Capa Mist Med, Patient Seems To Have The Flu, Thanks.
Feb 01, 2011

.. ...

Help! Patient Allergic To S/l Lopin? Anyone Familiar?
Aug 10, 2011

.. ...

Cant Find This Abbreviations Either Sounds Like ACP Protocol..
Feb 20, 2012

Assuming normal EKG, the patient is at low risk for perioperative cardiac complications via S/L "ACP" protocol. ...

Medication Sounds Like Isotrol? Cannot Find
Jul 25, 2013

Help is appreciated. ...

This Patient Better Find A New Doctor.
Dec 05, 2013

to a basketball shockwave lithotripsy.  Must be for those pesky basketball sized stones.  Way to go VR! ...

Where To Find Patient's Old Files
Jul 28, 2014

We used to use Ctrl + F5 [I believe -- it has been so long, I am not certain] to get to the old records.  We would be able to search by the patient's name and MRN.   Nowadays we can use CTRL + O, then ALT + P to get to some of the patient's old files, but many times none are listed, even though the patient has been to the hospital/clinic before.   Will someone please instruct me as to what keystrokes I need to do to get to the old files?  Thanks for any help ...

S/l D-TOR For Thyroid Replacement Given At 60 Mg 3 Grains
Mar 19, 2010

x ...

Deep Tendon Reflexes Are Euthyroid?
Dec 13, 2010

Is this a real phrase? it is very clear. ...

The Patient Feels Like She Has ___(sounds Like Socked In) Discomfort In Her Maxillary Sinuses.
Oct 05, 2010

TIA ...

Patient Lives In "TWO LEE" Idaho. Can't Find It ??
Oct 19, 2011

? ...

Sounds Like-The Patient "comffy"
Nov 22, 2010

I cannot figure out what he is saying, sounds like-The patient "comfy" has well compensated liver disease.  ...

Sounds Like "PT With A Patient Of"
Sep 06, 2013

Hi, Doctor keeps saying something which sounds like: Pleural fluid, LDH 223, PT with a patient of 15.9. it cannot be with a patient as it doesnt make sense. can someone help? ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

Anyone Familiar With ExecuScribe?
Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With M*Modal?
Oct 16, 2012

Anyone familiar with M*Modal?  I was able to complete part of their testing and still working on the dictation part of the test.  Figured I better check them out before I go to all the trouble of completing the test.  I think I saw they were related to Medquist, but not sure.  Medquist is not all that anymore, at least that is what I have heard.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in trouble of losing my current job due to EMR.  Thanks. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anyone Familiar With EMDAT?
Apr 22, 2013

I may have a job offer from a company that utilizes EMDAT software. I am not familiar with it at all. It seems that it does not use a foot pedal, which seems odd to me. Any input on EMDAT would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Familiar With This Platform?
Oct 16, 2013

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Easy to use and learn or difficult? ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010