A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Shortness of breath or - "pordynia"?

Posted: Oct 18, 2012

s/l pordynia.

The patient denies any shortness of breath or "pordynia".

Thanks,

pleurodynia? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thats it. - Thank you!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Review Of Systems Says Shortness Of Breath, "EOE", Claudication, Chest Pain
Jan 11, 2010

Review of systems:  Shortness of breath, "EOE", claudication, chest pain ...

Holding My Breath
Apr 05, 2013

Okay, the platform was down for a bit this morning but, other than that, I've had enough work for my 4-hour shift. Last week, I had 3 days where the work was light but now it seems to be back to normal. However, I haven't had anything from my 6 backup accts, -- don't know the reason. Now I'm paranoid and find that suspicous. I still don't know if I'm safe or not. Mgr is leaving soon, so maybe they're waiting to clean house in our region at that time. I ...

Full Breath Of The Distal Tendon?/sm
Jun 03, 2011

It appears to extend across the full breath of the distal tendon. Is that correct. ...

Decreased Breath Sounds At Right Base With (s/) E:A Changes...?
Aug 07, 2011

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help! ...

Do These Nut Cases Who Dictate Not Realize It's Okay To Take A Breath
Nov 11, 2011

before they finish a 10-minute dictation.  But, by all means, let's not say anything to them.  After all, they're doctors, residents, PAs, and they don't get up and put their pants on like everybody else.  Forget the poor people on the other end trying to make sense out of the nonsense they spew out of their mouths.  That's my vent for the day!  Now maybe I will feel better! ...

History Of Breath Sick At Cancer, Status Post Mastectomy.
Jul 31, 2010

Drug S/l "zeroxalin" 10 Mg. To Help Breath Better.
Dec 04, 2009

Anyone know this drug? Thanks, Abby ...

PE Lung Exam "Lung Clear. No ??? Breath Sounds."
Dec 18, 2010

I know I should know this but I can't get it to come to the front of my brain.... Under the PE the doc says:  "Lungs clear. No s/l litigious breath sounds." I know it isn't "litigious" but that's what it sounds like. please please help ...