A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Rheumatology - HappyNCMT

Posted: May 14, 2012

There is only s/l colisis of the nails of the toes. No subcutaneous nodules.

onycholysis - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Rheumatology Lab That Kind Of S/l Vitamin D?
Oct 08, 2010

Does anyone know of a rheumatology lab that kind of s/l vitamin D?  She is listing all of the rheumatology labs that she is going to be drawing, CBC, CMP, ESR, CRP, ANA direct, SSA/SSB, RF, anti-CCP, ACE, Lyme, TSH, muscle enzymes, s/l vitamin D.  I couldn't find anything online b/c she could be saying just about anything...she is saying the word while exhaling into the mic. ...

Rheumatology - Patient Is In For S/l Aeropull
Jun 01, 2012

nm ...

Rheumatology Sounds Something Like ZEL-JANS
Jul 03, 2013

is following up today for history of seropositive erosive rheumatoid arthritis.  He is currently noting persistent pain and swelling of his left wrist.  This has been chronic for the last several months.  ----- was tried on _____; however, he noted no benefit with this medication after three months of therapy.   Sounds something like ZEL-JANS.   Any help from you fine ladies would definitely be appreciated.   Thank you.   ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

"citrullinated Cross-linked Peptides"? Rheumatology Labs
May 20, 2011

Doc is referring patient for labs to rule out rheumatoid arthritis.  He's listed these a million times and always says "CCP level."  This time he said "citrullinated cross-linked peptides."  I'm thinking he just doesn't know what CCP stands for, as I can only find "cyclic citrullinated peptide".  He's not a rheumatologist, but then again, neither am I.  Can someone with rheumatology experience weigh in? ...