A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Referral to a dermatologist for a chronic s/l *DPSP* skin condition??? - LB

Posted: Dec 02, 2011

Sounds like...Referral to a dermatologist for a chronic "DPSP" skin condition. Not sure if she is actually saying DPSP, but that's what it sounds like...TIA!!!!

deep BFP - benign familial pemphigus

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Skin Condition S/l "scalding"
Apr 15, 2011

This patient has a lot of skin problems with ulcerations, fungal infections, decubitus ulcers, purulent drainage, etc. Doc says:  "The patient had chronic lymphedema and areas of s/l 'scalding' and ulcers."  Is this word scalding as in the skin appears red as if it had been scalded? Or is it something else? Any ideas will be cheerfully considered. ...

Ponda? Eye Condition
Nov 14, 2009

This is for a patient with eye swelling.  The doctor states he has swelling and a localized "ponda" that shifts depending on his posture.  Any guesses?  ...

Seth Referral?
May 17, 2010

S/L  "Patient came to the office today as a seth referral" ??Any help would be appreciated, thanks! ...

Referral Program - NSA
Oct 17, 2012

Read E-mail about referral program bonuses and plans, talking about needing lots of MTs for lots of shifts.   Oh, the reason I am taking the time to post here is that I have NSA  again.   Have 3 accounts and occasionally help on a couple of others.  Work will come in later this morning, but the problem is can only make up the NSA time on Friday afternoon/evening.  That truly sucks.   Guess I better spend my down time referring friends to Nuance huh?&n ...

Nuance Referral
Dec 10, 2013

Do you know anybody you dislike enough to refer them to Nuance? ...

Alcoholic Condition
May 27, 2015

Diagnosis - alcoholic s/l resteritis.  She has had seizures from the alcoholism.  ...

Referral Bonus
Jun 08, 2015

$1500 sure would be nice but I don't know anybody to refer.  Good luck to those of you who do know somebody. ...

Describing Foot Condition
Feb 25, 2011

Dr. is describing pt with a right "kro on" describing a foot condition. Help, please? janet ...

S/l T-in-kay-aysin Something To Do With A Cardiac Condition?
Aug 30, 2011

The patinet has chest pain and the doctor order s/l T-in-kay-asin?  TIA ...

Inconsistent Referral To Patient
Nov 02, 2012

Couldn't find a definitive answer to this question but it comes up a lot:   One of the PA's I transcribe for is not consistent when they refer to the patient.  They use the patient's first name and then last name throughout the report.  I've been following how they dictate, but think it makes it look disrespectful to the patient to use their first name.  What would you suggest?  Also when the dictator says "patient" instead of "the patient" do you gen ...

Spring Referral Time
Mar 31, 2014

So, do you hate anyone enough to refer them to Nuance?  Their logic is mind boggling.  Pay us 500 bucks to refer someone.  How about pay us a decent wage we can live on and you won't have the mass exodus you are currently experiencing?  Sorry Nuance, afraid your reputation will only attract the desperate and straight out of school. ...

Unknown Company/Referral Bonus
Jun 21, 2011

So did anyone else receive an e-mail that some unnamed company was looking for 50 MTs, and if you responded, that persone-mailed you back asking to attach your resume so she can forward it to the company in hopes of getting a referral bonus?   This person did not name the companye, so no idea what the real deal is!  Sounds very suspect to me! ...

I'm Stumped! The Only Condition Given Is Restless Leg Syndrome And Is On (sm)
Jun 30, 2014

medication which s/l nabrolin 500 mg 1 to 2 tabs daily..any ideas????? ...

Acute-on-chronic Or Acute On Chronic
Feb 06, 2010

How would  you type this... Acute-on-chronic or acute on chronic? ...

Acute On Chronic
May 22, 2010

Which is the correct way -- acute on chronic or acute-on-chronic? ...

Acute-on-chronic Vs Acute On Chronic
May 31, 2011

I have used acute-on-chronic for years, but more recently my VR prints out acute on chronic.  Did I miss something?  i.e. acute-on-chronic kidney disease. ...

Chronic Bysacalebrium?
Nov 10, 2011

S/s Chronic bysacalebrium from a spina bifida.   Not sure if it starts with a B. Sounds like it definitely ends with "brium". I'm having a heck of a time finding anything remotely like it or a list of things caused by spina bifida. ...

Neurologic Condition S/l "neuro Bachettes"
Dec 04, 2009

nm ...

Medication For Chronic Pain
Nov 07, 2009

This is a patient with chronic neck pain who takes hydrocodone 7.5/325 and what sounds like "carcithordal" 325 mg 4  times daily - any ideas ...

ASR Chronic Errors List
Sep 09, 2010

Here are some of my observances of chronic ASR errors, though sometimes it gets it right.  Most are not a biggie, but one could get marked down on an audit. 1.  BiPaP.  Should be BiPAP.  2.  Levothyroxine.  ASR capitalizes the "L" for some reason.  This med is a generic for the brand Levothyroid.  Should be levothyroxine. 3.  FIO2.  Should be FiO2. 4.  Hospice.  In the English dictionary, this is simply hospice. If a specific organi ...

Chronic (s/l) Tonsillus Production?
Oct 13, 2010

Tonsillectomy report and it says, "She also has chronic tonsillus production?"  It s/l tonsillus or tonsillis? Does anyone know what that word could be?  Thanks. ...

Chronic Woody Cholecystitis?
Oct 26, 2010

He is clearly stating "woody" but is it spelled like this?  Thanks. ...

Acute On Chronic COPD
Jan 11, 2012

SOAP report, under A. Is it transcribed as "Acute on chronic chronic obstructive pulmonary disease" or "Acute on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease"? ...

Chronic Tonsil Infection
Jul 10, 2012

She has (deforter) breathing and (epic) episodes per her mother. Help! ...

Chronic Kidney Disease
May 27, 2013

Doctor is dicating what s/l:  patient was admitted to the (GEM) unit?; the patient has chronic kidney disease..thx ...

S/l Chronic Tropic-impairing Medicines
Nov 04, 2009

Diltiazem, digoxin, and s/l chronic tropic-impairing medicines are now stopped. Patient has atrial arrythmia. ...

Q About Staging Of Chronic Kidney Disease
Jan 15, 2010

Doc dictates "The patient has a history of chronic kidney disease (stage 4 to stage 5) ?!?!  is that how it is transcribed per the BOS II ... I just moved and cannot locate my book for verification. ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Secondary To
Mar 06, 2011

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to s/l "knee-fur" sclerosis ...

S/l Chronic Small Drain Hepatitis B
Feb 15, 2012

s/l Chronic small drain hepatitis B ...