A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt went on the s/l "pario pair/ee/o " diet. nm - ann

Posted: Mar 01, 2012

x

Paleo - CavemanDiet

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Good Pair Of Headphones
Sep 23, 2014

I recently decided that I wanted to invest in a really good pair of headphones because I'm tired of having to purchase new ones every 6 months with the cheap ones. I bought a pair of Bose SoundTrue on ear headphones and loved them for the first few hours... I'm not sure how headphones are giving me such shoulder pains but they are. Does anyone have any suggestions of headphones that you wear all day (6 to 8 hours) and love? ...

Headsets - Find A Good Pair That has, Of Course, A Clear Sound
Nov 20, 2010

I am taking a Medical Transcription Editing course on line, and will soon get into the MT Transcription section.  I've been looking at different ads for various types of headphones.  I'm looking to find a good pair that has, of course, a clear sound as well as outside noise cancellation capabilities.  I'd love to hear about what people think, and what they have had experience with.  Thank you! ...

Diet Capitalization
Jun 08, 2010

Should different types of diets be capitalized?  For example, dysphagia III diet or heart healthy diet. ...

2000 S/l Kilical ADA Diet
Sep 15, 2010

Hi there, if anyone has an idea on this it would be appreciated.  He says the patient is on a 2000 s/l kilical ADA diet.  She is in for syncope and UTI. ...

2200 Kilocalorie Diet
Nov 20, 2014

Am doing QA on a report where dictator stated the patient was placed on a 2200-kilocalorie diet. I'm not a mathematician, but wouldn't that be somewhere in the range of 2,200,000 calories per day? She dictated it twice in the report. Can someone enlighten me? Thank you. ...

A Carbos Diet For Gestational Diabetes?
Jan 14, 2011

This patient has gestational diabetes and the doc has put her on s/l "A Carbos" 25 mg t.i.d.  The whole sentence is as follows: I have gone ahead and started her on a carbos 25 mg three times a day to address her postprandial hyperglycemia.   Any help would be appreciated!!  Thanks! ...

In The Sentence: "Step 2 Heart Healthy Diet." Should The 2 Be Arabic Number 2 Or A Roman
Jun 03, 2011

In the sentence: "Step 2 heart healthy diet."  Should the 2 be Arabic number 2 or a Roman numeral II? ...