A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hanging stirrups? - Is that what he is saying?

Posted: Sep 07, 2011

Has anyone heard a doctor say "hanging stirrups" before?

Allen stirrups, maybe - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Yellow Fin Stirrups Or Yellofin Stirrups
Mar 26, 2012

keep changing it to yellofin..making me wonder if I am wrong ...

Hanging In There
Mar 07, 2010

Umm.  Some of you MTs seem to think you are doctors.  Grow up!  You aren't the doctor, and neither are you responsible for ANY physician error that ever occurs, even if you did type a mistake.     This is about making a decent living, doing the best job one can, conscientiously, and not losing hope in this profession.  I didn't say WILD guessing.  I said EDUCATED guessing.     I already send almost nothing to QA, produce an average of 2 ...

Hanging It Up
May 20, 2013

May, 2013.  Well girls, guys, I am hanging it up.  Probably past time to do it.  There is a little bit of bitterness, relief, melancholy, and a tiny bit of fear.  As old as I am, I used transcription memory as a gauge for dementia, Alzheimer's, etc.  I have had carpal tunnel both hands, surgery on one, plantar fasciitis, and venous stasis both legs.  I have used probably two main chairs these 43 years.  They always fit my expanding behind.  I loved th ...

Blue Fin Stirrups
Dec 17, 2010

anybody ever heard of "blue fin stirrups" in GYN OP?  says plain as day, is not saying yellofin.  tks The patient was taken to the operating room where she was placed in the dorsal lithotomy position using Blue Fin stirrups.   ...

Its Not Yellow Fin Stirrups
Apr 09, 2012

ASR wont fix it and it is typed in a ton of previous reports ...

Kinda Left You Guys Hanging - Sorry
Apr 10, 2010

Hi, guys.  I told you a little while back that I was canned by the Q back at the end of Feb and within about 4-5 found another company.  They are WONDERFUL!  We are sent frequent updates of new openings every time they take on new clients and we can switch to whichever client we which - it lists the client, days of week and house required for such client.  If nothing appeals to you but you want to work for this company, you can take the job and wait for something to open up. ...

Hanging Indent For Word SOAP Note
Aug 22, 2012

How do you make a hanging indent in word for a SOAP note.  Not the same as WordPerfect. ...

Colon Surgery S/l Dolphin Stirrups, Can't Verify
Mar 17, 2014

x ...