A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fundant knowledge? - Honey

Posted: Feb 12, 2011

On a neurologic exam: Normal speech, language, and s/l fundant knowledge.

fund of knowledge - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Font Of Knowledge Vs. Fount Of Knowledge?
May 30, 2011

I can't quite figure out whether the dictation says font or fount.  Everything I find when I search on the internet states it could be either one.  Anyone know which is correct?  Thanks! ...

Any Knowledge Of ANP Transcription?
Apr 15, 2010

Anybody have any knowledge of ANP Transcription?  Good or Bad?   Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Any Knowledge Of The Meditech Platform
Nov 21, 2009

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Meditech platform. I start with a new company soon and have no idea how it works. Would like to go into training with the learning curve in my favor... ...

Any Knowledge Of Lee Perfect Transcription?
Dec 21, 2012

Has anyone worked for or have any knowledge of Lee Perfect Transcription?  Would appreciate learning anything about them, good or bad.  Thx ...

PRN Military Transcription - Knowledge Of This Company
Jun 08, 2011

If anyone has knowledge of this company, would you please share what you think of it.  Enough work, flexible or not, platform, percent of ESL dictators, pay on time.  All this and anything else you would care to share would be much appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Focus Infomatics :: Firsthand Experience With Or Knowledge?
Jun 06, 2010

Does anyone have firsthand experience with or knowledge about this company - good or bad? ...

I Would Like Some Ideas/knowledge About Why All The Companies Only Want 2nd And 3rd Shift Employees
Jun 01, 2011

a job opening.  Even the company I work for says we are getting more work but it will be more towards the afternoon and evening.  I don't do well  in the afternoon and evening.  By that time (around 4 o'clock) I start to give out.  I am tired and just don't do well.  I do much better in the morning after resting all night. What gives with this?  It never used to be this way.  We always had work throughout the day actually and now every com ...

Inscribe - Experience/knowledge Of Inscribe.us?
Feb 19, 2011

Anyone have any experience/knowledge of Inscribe.us?  I am about to get offered a job with them for either straight transcrition or VR editing?  Their line rate seems to be very good for both. ...