A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Foot rash..s/l pinapetty? ..... - mt12

Posted: Jan 04, 2012

She has significant bilateral foot s/l pinapetty type of skin rash.  TIA!

tinea pedis - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thank you!!!!! - mt12

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you!

Similar Messages:

Derm/rash
Aug 27, 2010

Is there any type of rash that s/l taledictations or maybe taledictatious?  "Taledications on the face, extremities, and neck.  Smooth, shiny-appearing skin on the face and hands." ...

Rash On The Face
Apr 20, 2011

In the history the patient complains of a rash around her mouth. in the PX HEENT is remarkable for "perlash" In the plan: "Perlash" will be treated with Lotrisone cream. Perlash?  I can't finding anything.  It is pretty clear.   ...

S/l Hyoform Rash
May 02, 2011

S/l Hyoform rash...hioform rash? Help! ...

Type Of Rash
Aug 08, 2011

Provider says patient has a weeping rash on the lower extremty, which does appear to be most likely an (what sounds like) "olinderinon" type of rash from poison ivy or poison oak.  Any ideas what he could be saying?? ...

T-lar? Type Rash
Jun 05, 2013

Very clearly dictation what S/L Tea-Lar type rash.  This is on a suspected small tick bite on a child on the face. She has "rosey cheeks".  Any ideas?  Thanks.  ...

Cannibal Rash?
Oct 06, 2013

Has anyone heard of a cannibal rash?  ...

Skin Rash Cream
Dec 13, 2009

Major mind melt!  This is for a rash under a patient's breast and sounds like "empirazin" 2% cream as needed.  Help!  ...

Actiniform (sp)..not Acneiform Rash...
Feb 02, 2010

S/l "milial Rash
Feb 04, 2010

I know there is a milia rash, but is there a milial rash?  Thanks!! ...

Rash Description Or Position?
Oct 19, 2010

I'm having trouble deciphering this word b/c I'm not sure if I should be looking for a type of rash or if she's simply telling where it is..."Rash - s/l privacy left arm - lupus erythematosus versus dermatosis versus lupus-like reaction to a drug versus urticaria...Resolution of the erythematous raised lesions on the upper arm." That is all that is said about the rash.  Thanks for any help! ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

Doc Says Clearly S/l InterDiGinous Rash Between 2 Fingers; Is That A Word? Sm
Jan 31, 2012

He is not saying interdigital or intertriginous, ugh! ...

Foot Pain. Does Anyone Know If There Are Hand Controls Instead Of A Foot Pedal?
Aug 12, 2013

Nm ...

Erythematous Maculopapular Coinular/cornular Rash ??
Jun 16, 2011

This doc is usually very clear and precise but says erythematous maculopapular s/l coinular or cornual rash.  Can't find it on google or in Stedman's dermatology book.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Foot Debridement S/l Bocasterile Foot Dressing
May 10, 2012

Operation of debridement for necrotic tissue.  "The patient's s/l bocastera/bocasterile foot dressing was applied." I'm bad on brand names (if this is one). Any operative expert MTs know what this might be?  Thanks. ...

Foot Pedal Without Foot?
Jul 11, 2013

Just wondered if anyone here had ever heard of a foot pedal that could be activated some other way than by pressing with your foot.  I have a handicapped friend who was hoping there was one that could be activated any other way.  Thanks ...

Derm Help ?? Pt Tried Using "Victuelle" ?? Vactualle??? For A Rash
Feb 26, 2011

x ...

Difference Between A USB Foot Pedal And An Infinity Foot Pedal?
Sep 10, 2010

Is there a difference between a USB foot pedal and an Infinity foot pedal?  I have a part-time job that lists equipment needed as an infinity foot pedal, I have an USB one that worked fine to take the test, if there is a difference then I need to order one fast. Thanks. ...

Rash With S/l "circanteen" Edge.
Mar 12, 2010

x ...

Right Foot X-ray...
Oct 20, 2010

This is a pt with OA/DDD/DJD and the dr is giving the results of the x-rays.  "Right foot - s/l (accessory ossal cool with hypertrophic) changes.  Left foot - OA."  She runs the whole thing together so I'm not sure where the words separate and I have no idea what to look up. Does anyone have any ideas? ...

One Foot Out And
Aug 02, 2012

After 13 years of being an MT, I am beginning to see a way out.  I've always had an interest in being a writer, and dabbled a little, but it's hard to make a living that way.  But then again, so is transcription.  I figure the world of writing and publishing can't possibly be any more stressful, and its a lot more fun (and I can listen to music while I do it ). After a year of moonlighting, I just had a book of true short stories published (I was an editor and a co ...

What Would Be The Best Foot Pedal?
Oct 30, 2009

Hello.  I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on the best footpedal to buy.  I am just getting back into transcription after being away from it for several years and I am not very technologically bright :-)  I don't have any clients yet but I would like to have a wave pedal or foot pedal ready for whenever I do find a client.  What would be the kind that would be the most versatile and go with most platforms/systems?  I have Windows Vista.  Any advice ...

DVI Foot Pedals?
Jan 15, 2010

Does anyone else have issues with the DVI-INF foot pedals using the USB adapter?  I can push the pedal and nothing happens.  The file will not play.  It often will to the 1 second step-back, but does not play after that.  So, I'm here pressing the pedal 4-5 times getting it stepped back 4-5 seconds before it'll finally play.  It's driving me crazy!  I'd like to know if this is a common problem with this pedal/system or if it's just me having ...

Using Foot Pedal...Help!
Jun 24, 2010

I'm over testing for the Q on their test site and thought I had installed my foot pedal but it's not working.  Does anyone know how to use your foot pedal on the test rather than that silly F1 function key to start and stop the audio?  I'm afraid I'll be here all night getting 5-6 words at a time with the "hand" method as opposed to the "foot" method, LOL! Any suggestions greatly appreciated...Grazi! ...

USB-1 Or USB-2 Foot Pedal
Jul 11, 2010

I've got a USB-2 foot pedal here, brand new from Martel Direct, as part of an all-in-1 kit.  Some job listings specify a USB-1 foot pedal; others just say USB foot pedal. Is there a huge difference between the 1 and the 2 versions? ...

The Shoe And The Other Foot
Dec 03, 2010

I was just wondering, reading the job ads, if it would be considered offensive to the experienced MT for ads for employment to state: No senior or experienced MT's over 5 years need apply! Ok, sure it is hypothetically a stupid question but, even though no experienced MT will answer it honestly, still makes a point. No matter what, if every job you looked at AUTOMATICALLY knocked you out of the water because the company preferred newer, younger, fresher, more trainable, less set in their ...

X-ray Foot Results
Apr 25, 2011

There is a calcaneal spur at the origin of the plantar aponeurosis.  s/l Krukers fat pad has normal radiolucency. ...

Foot Rest
Jun 10, 2011

A while back I saw a post on here where an MT was advertising a foot rest that her husband was making that enabled transcriptionists to elevate their legs while still using the foot pedal.  I believe it was taken down before I got the info.  Does anybody know where I can get in touch with her?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Use USB And 9-pin Foot Pedal?
Jul 05, 2011

Hello, I had to get a 9-pin foot pedal for a new job. I configured it but now my USB foot pedal will not work on Express Scribe. How do I get both of them to work? Thanks, ...

Ikm Foot Pedal
Sep 19, 2011

I am switching computers and cannot get my foot pedal to work.  I believe I need to download a driver, but am not exactly sure which one I need.  It is a serial to USB connection if that makes any difference.  Cannot find any model number, etc, on my pedal.   I work with the I Know Med system.  Can anyone out there help this frustrated MT??? ...