A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EKG s/l trason is abnormal and no comparison s/l trason is available - gagirl

Posted: Jan 13, 2010

HELP!! New MT and first time hearing an EKG. doc reads: s/l trason is abnormal and no comparison s/l trason is available. any idea what 'trason' could be?   Thanks!      

tracing (nm) - Cathy

[ In Reply To ..]
x

EKG - Rosie

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably said "tracing." EKG current lines look like a tracing. Also probably older doc. Less common to hear that nowadays.

Good luck!
Rosie

Similar Messages:

S/l Trason...EKG
Mar 03, 2010

pt had an EKG done. doc states: s/l Trason is borderline. No comparison s/l trason is available. ...

Comparison Of ASR With Webmedx And MQ.
Nov 15, 2009

Anyone else working for/or have worked for both who has noticed a difference in the quality of the ASR on one as compared to the other.  I may be crazy, but I think I make far fewer corrections to the ASR on MQ work.  Maybe just lucky, but I tend to be a mouse user  (I know - shame on me, but I am getting better) and I find my right hand lets me know when I have been using the mouse more. ...

Benefits Comparison
Apr 15, 2014

Can anyone, that now works at Nuance that used to work some place else, comment on the benefts (not pay, but more PTO accrual and amount, insurance, etc.) and what differences there are? I am wondering if Nuance's benefits are the norm, or if I could possibly find better with another company. Thank you. ...

Anyone Left Nuance To Go To TTS - Comparison Please
Jan 04, 2015

I know nothing is perfect, but could you give some info  such as how they compare on QA, line count rates, PTO, line requirements, etc.  Appreciate it. ...

Anyone Else See The Paygrid Comparison And Want To Puke?
Apr 08, 2015

Oh gee, thanks for letting me see the comparison so I can sit and ponder how I will lose approximatly $200 a week now with the second "new and exciting pay plan." I am just so sick and tired. Can't focus, no motivation. I know I should be happy I have a job and yes I really need the money but I'm struggling to continue to put out work for this monstrosity of a company!! ...

Anybody Mind A Little Production Comparison? I Mostly ASR And Find
Jul 13, 2011

and it is tough...I work doggedly to do this in the 8 hours I am allotted..not because it takes 8 hours, but because I have to do within 8 hours.  If I was given a block of time, like it has been suggested, I could easily get this done with 6 hours (on and off) of editing and/or the little bit of typing I get.  Do you mind comparing?  I like to know if I am in the average range of what I need to do. By the way, in the old days, a full day for me was never more than 30 ...

Am I Abnormal ....
Feb 19, 2010

Let me start out by saying I have been in the MT business since early 1985.  Started out working on an IBM typewriter, driving to the office picking up tapes, delivering work actually on office letterhead, slowly advanced to the "computer age" and am still here.  I did not start my job at home as an "alternative to daycare" for my child because I had a husband to help support my household, because I was lacking the latter.  I will say I did start working at home so I could be the ...

Abnormal Ekg's
Dec 04, 2010

EKG showed sinus bradycardia with ventricular rate of 53.   ?  168 milliseconds.  ? 104 milliseconds.  QT control of 48 milliseconds.  ?   axis 43.  HELP ...

S/l Transelly Abnormal
Nov 23, 2009

He has had many years of partial seizures, 1 to 3 times a month, which he feels are very transelly abnormal and is able to work through these.   thank you :) ...

Dx: Abnormal Pap With Colposcopy, Biopsies, And (s/l ETC).
Nov 20, 2009

thanks! ...

Monoclonal Gammopathy With An Abnormal (something)
Jul 31, 2013

Assessement:  Monoclonal gammopathy with an abnormal (s/l IA or IEA) ratio.   Thanks for any help! ...

Abnormal S/l *Alans And Barbos* Test
Feb 21, 2011

xx ...

CTA. Abnormal S/l Track.extending Through Right Gluteus
Apr 26, 2012

CTA of the pelvis demonstrates no evidence of any arterial aneurysm or AV fistula.  There was abnormal "track" extending through the right gluteus maximus muscle with marked induration of the subcutaneous tissue of the right buttock area.  (CTA performed before heterotopic ossification sugery.  Past history of gunshot to buttocks, with bullet fragments overlying the left hemipelvis on hip x-ray.) ...

"True And Positioning" Shifts Were Made Using Comparison With The CT Simulation
Dec 03, 2010

A 4D CT scan involving a helical CT scan followed by 10 further CT scans throughout the respiratory cycle were obtained at 1.25 axial slices.   "True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation at the time of treatment planning.  ...

Cranial Nerve Exam- No Abnormal "sigh-cat-ick" Movement
Jun 08, 2010

nm ...

Abnormal Nuclear Stress Test, Consider False Positive Study, Hyphen FALSE POSITIVE?
May 19, 2010

:) ...