A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Den's peripheral neuropathy? - j-sm

Posted: Jul 19, 2010

Only mention in report = "Has s/l Den's peripheral neuropathy with diabetes.  States his blood sugars have been running in the 120s."

I tried "dengue" but I don't think that's it.  Help anyone?

How about dense peripheral neuropathy? - Oracle n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Really? Is dense a type of PN? Google only seems to allude - to it, but not certain- sm

[ In Reply To ..]
That has to be it as it aint no nuthin' else----so THANK YOU.

Dense in medical lingo - Oracle

[ In Reply To ..]
In neurologic exams, it means pretty severe. I usually hear a dense hemiplegia, but it would make sense in a dense peripheral neuropathy...pretty bad/stab a nail through it and not notice it kinda neuropathy!!

And you're welcome.

Similar Messages:

Patiet With Diabetes And Peripheral Neuropathy. SM
Mar 31, 2012

Patient presents today with ulceration secondary to Lisfranc amputation.  He has tried bacitracin, Neosporin, and s/l:  Asell and Asellous treatments. ...

Pt With Spinal Fx, RA, And A S/l Queen-Fall Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy.
Aug 03, 2010

nm ...

Fibro Neuropathy...is That 1 Or 2 Words?
Apr 29, 2010

x ...

? Rt Ulnar Nerve Neuropathy Surgery Sm
Jul 03, 2013

The patient received 2 grams of Ancef with a one-hour cut time, had s/l CDs placed on the lower extremities.   Thanks!  ...

*Ian’s* Canal Lesion On The Right Or Ulnar Neuropathy On The Right. Thanks. Nm
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Drug S/l Zymeta - Hx Of Multiple Myeloma, HTN, Neuropathy
Jun 13, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Zymeta - Hx Of Multiple Myeloma, HTN, Neuropathy.
Jun 13, 2010

x ...

Bone Marrow/peripheral Blood
Mar 15, 2010

doing a bone marrow/peripheral blood - drawing a blank - "doule" bodies... anyone?? thanks!! ...

Physical Examination Doc Says, 2+ Peripheral Pulses
Jun 05, 2011

what is the best way to start, let's say for example in the EXTREMITIES:  doc says, 2+ peripheral pulses.  I know we should not start sentence using numerals, so what is the best way to start this sentence.  There is 2+ peripheral pulses? I would like to see a variety of ways this could be started.  Thanks. ...

S/l Hypo-al-pulmanemia?? Patient With Peripheral Edema...
Nov 27, 2009

Patient with glioblastoma multiforme and peripheral edema in lower extremities...   "Patient does not have (hypo-al-pulmonemia) or any other obvious reason for peripheral edema." ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Normal Temperature Trigger Peripheral Pulses All Digits Of Both Hands
Nov 13, 2013

dictated what sounded like: normal temperature trigger peripheral pulses all digits of both hands ??? ...

CT Abdomen - Left Hepatic Lobe Which Shows Peripheral S/l "pelling" Type Enhancement
Feb 10, 2010

There is a 3 cm enhancing nodule within the left hepatic lobe which shows peripheral s/l "pelling" type enhancement on early phase imaging and delayed fill in with similar attenuation as hepatic veins consistent with hemangioma. Thanks for the help! ...